Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

i don't see cowher coming to philly ever....and i don't see chucky leaving his MNF post just yet. He's doing a fine job there...now if they'd just replace Tirico in the booth...can't stand that guy

cowher took the slow boat to china for winning a SB....that's prolly why

although andy took the slow boat to nowhere....so who knows

cowher took the slow boat to china for winning a SB....that's prolly why

although andy took the slow boat to nowhere....so who knows

he got hung up with the gimmick QB...in /.

AR was on a cruise ship with a full buffet...mercy..he will destroy those KC steakhouses and barbecue joints.

Mercy...what is going on with Rex and this tattoo in the Bahamas? Sounds like demon rum involved. How did he not get fired?

3D...Rex didn't get fired because the owner and rex are close friends.....Rex is in for a hell of a season though there GM ruined there cap and the Jets have alot of wholes

haha...that is funny. Rex and Sanchez...MV could wind up there.

PPW....I love what Gus Bradley did with the Seahawks D and the attitude he would bring to are team but I don't see Lurie and howie hiring a D minded coach so i'm not going to get my hopes up for it lol

PPW...most coaches want to be HC and make there mark in the NFL of course they are going to take it.... Gus is a good spot though he can be picky with the team he wants to go to.

Might be a huge jump for him going from a small market team like Seattle and coming to Philly but I think his style would really win over Philly fans

I truely believe we would see Graham flourish under Bradley though...I could see Graham being used alot like Clemons is used for the Seahawks in the Elephant/Leo LB role

Vinny Curry too.

Maybe dey just enjoy to travel,.. learning about different cities,..und da expense accounts are nice,..

maybe they got lost...like Jake and Elwood.

Chip Kelly close to a deal with the Browns so i guess he can be crossed off....bet Lurie is pissed he is losing to Banner lol

http://www.nfl.com/n...leveland-browns

haha...If true...Uncle Joe probably did the interview in the dark, with a flashlight under his chin, and told Chipper to sign the standard NFL contract.

Arians is an older Gentleman I could see him sticking with indy as well not want all the hassle of being a full time HC....but if he is going to leave I think he would go to SD before Philly