Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

PPW...gus is fairly young by coaching standards i see him more as I'm going to take the job I can get to become an NFL HC.... I don't think he will turn down an offer to be a HC

well in my words i pretty much agreed with what Cunningham said lol

ME and Cunningham the same person nah....we agree on something but we also have very different points of views like on Foles and DRC

Also PPW.... I believe your right to call someone a troublemaker is here by banned since you got banned from the EYE lol

>>DDD: Joe Banner knows Jeff Lurie better than just about anyone. If the Browns have got a deal done with Chip Kelly--Banner knew that Lurie would be still assembling his data points and searching for the "diamond in the rough"--and-- would balk at having to "buy-out" a contract. Props to Banner if he gets the Kelly deal done. He has a NEW OWNER and fans will cut all of them some slack.

If Kelly ends up in Cleveland, I mark it down as a bullet dodged by the Accountants.

>>BG93: whats happened to the french gal? last couple of posts I saw, she'd trying to aim both barrels at DDD, pulled the trigger and blew a hole in the ceiling. must have taken out her internet connection or something? don't you parlez-vous with her...or was it C-ham?

>>PPW: some one ought to inform Senhorcook about Jim Haslett the DC in Washington that he esteems. Remind Senhor that Haslett was interviewed for the HC job in Philly already.

Although the d-line was a little bit of a disappointment this year, I think we have the talent in place there and that talent is more suited for a 4-3. We have much bigger needs addressing the secondary and O-line so I wouldn't want to see draft picks wasted on a nose tackle or 3-4 end. It was nice to see Dixon back and making plays the last game. He was about the only bright spot. Being the biggest run stuffer we had, he shoulda never been cut to begin with. Curry has almost identical height and weight as Graham and Cole so I don't know why those two would project to 3-4 edge rushers and Curry wouldn't. I think Curry has a better motor and more speed than either of those 2. He also looked good at stopping the run in the little playing time he got.

It's ridiculous to bash Foles about losing when your Defense gave up 27 points or more in those losses. How is any rookie QB suppose to win? Andy's laminated non working play sheet is gone and I hope I do not see another one for a long long time! We need a coach that can see whats going on and make changes without a security sheet. Instead of playing percentages - Running the ball to open the pass and old school strong Eagles D that made me a fan.

Depends on the coach.

I like 3-4 D's cause they have some monster linebackers. Don't matter to me, as long as the D is tough.

We have seen this team dominate in the past in the 4-3. Maybe a multiple D, mix of both.

Just hope they aren't getting sucked in to Chip Kelly either. You wouldn't think so after we just watched the team collapse because of silly schemes with small wimpy players.

Might work in college and the hurry up O, works here too. But i don't think that is are biggest prob. We all no it is lack of discipline and strong leadership. Plus being able to evolve.

Seahawks DC knows how to put together a physical D with big Corners and tough linebackers.

If he can stop RG3, he is our guy.