Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

Is that how losers respond? Good news -- you are a 2nd place champ of this thread.

no..that is how fair-minded people respond. Go to the EYE and cry on Uncle Bri's shoulder.

Jarvis Jones is interesting could easily be the next Von Miller(4-3) or Aldon Smith(3-4)....Amerson stock has been dropping lately think they have him as a late 2nd early 3rd right now but he was someone I was interested in also....can't wait for the combine and senior bowl

PPW...depends could Curry/graham/Cole player OLB???? if not have to find guys who can and need depth. MLB can Kendricks and Ryan play it also need depth behind them....DE I think we could be set with Cox and jenkins as starter but can Thorton and Patterson add good dpeth or woudl we need new guys???. need to get a NT.

Also we need to fix are secondary but that doesn't really matter if we are running a 4-3 or 3-4 D

Personally I want to stick with the 4-3 and build it similar to Seattle's D....Then if we have the basic 4-3 D but quite a few 3-4 type personal which would allow us to also use some 3-4 sets just my idea

Well...this team is not challenging for the division next year. We have many holes to fill...4/3...or 3/4, and a complete culture change must be completed.

3D....don't be so sure about that many thought SF was couple yrs away and Haraburgh turned them around in 1yr. Or Indy people thought they were 3-4 win team and they won 10games this season

DL is in place for the most part,add a LB and the front 7 is pretty much set....need help on the back half

everyone thought S.F. just needed a passing game. A QB and receivers to complete the mission. It's not very surprising that he has helped the QB situation with both qbs he has. Concerning the Colts: Only people who think that Peyton Manning is a god and not that the Colts situation was created mostly by their lack of a backup.

>>PPW: You know that Asante Samuel went on the record as Roseman was lavishing Lurie's dough on free agent DBs...

You DO RECALL that Samuel called what Roseman was doing " CUT & PASTE".

Asante Samuel recognized that noob GM Howie Roseman was heading down the tracks at full speed like "Casey Jones" at the throttle of of that powerful engine for the Illinois Central Railroad....as it left the tracks in Vaughn MS

>>PPW: You know that Asante Samuel went on the record as Roseman was lavishing Lurie's dough on free agent DBs...

You DO RECALL that Samuel called what Roseman was doing " CUT & PASTE".

Asante Samuel recognized that noob GM Howie Roseman was heading down the tracks at full speed like "Casey Jones" at the throttle of of that powerful engine for the Illinois Central Railroad....as it left the tracks in Vaughn MS

Woody...didn't AS say Howie was playing fantasy football too?

Yes I was remembering the fantasy football reference as well. I give AS props for his talent but he had other factors that were not appealing to me. To me, it's most unprofessional to speak of your employers in such a manner.