Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Is Time Right For Move To 3-4 D?

BG...Manning said McCoy was very instrumental in helping him learn the new offense. Also said he's extremely diligent and is a stickler for the details and a very hard worker and student of the game.

DDD...Kelly eased my nervousness with his comment about tailoring the scheme to your players. However, still leary...

Damnbru.....

yes...it is a big jump from college to NFL...w/o ever coming up through the ranks in the NFL. Big gamble with Chipper.

At first I never wanted the Eagles to look at any linebackers with our first pick, but if we move trent to one of our outside linebackers, and draft a nice linebacker, I'd like the look of a 3-4 D in phili. Now we just gotta get rid of Nnamdi and figure out who to play opposite DRC

I think I might cry if we kept MM on staff as OC next season I don't think I can take another season of his O again lol.

there is no way you can keep...MM here...mercy.

PP Chip Kelly is from New Hampshire.... Only a few more months a PP will be reporting LIVE FROM SEAHAWKS TRAINING CAMP!!!!!

I don't know, that's why I was asking...

Can someone tell me, what the difference between a duck is?

What is Spuds' obsession with the 3-4? The Iggles don't have the personnel. That's a 2-3 year rebuild, minimum , on defens. Tailor the scheme to the players Spuds! Not the players to the scheme. We all sawhow that worked out on offense!

It doesn't matter if we switch to a 3-4, if we don't blitz, or cover, or tackle, we cant win....