Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

I actually enjoy his videos, especially after the Cowboys really suck things up...

"Dallas Cowboys, what the #@$& is the plan?"

there is no plan...that is the problem, Jerry has a plan....then Jerry sees someone else do something he thinks looks cool so he changes the plan.

the most recent plan put out was that Dallas hired Ron Ryan and wanted to build a physical team in the mold of the Steelers and Ravens, they were going to beef up the OL, run the ball and play physical.....I loved the plan, we drafted Tyron Smith and Demarco Murray....making baby steps.....then Jerry somehow forgets the rest of the OL, see's Chicago have a good season on defense and decides the Tampa 2 is the way to go and Romo can make do behind maybe the worst OL in the NFL......

That was a good one, but this was probably one of the best videos of all time

:lol: That is Fing hilarious!!

there is no plan...that is the problem, Jerry has a plan....then Jerry sees someone else do something he thinks looks cool so he changes the plan.

the most recent plan put out was that Dallas hired Ron Ryan and wanted to build a physical team in the mold of the Steelers and Ravens, they were going to beef up the OL, run the ball and play physical.....I loved the plan, we drafted Tyron Smith and Demarco Murray....making baby steps.....then Jerry somehow forgets the rest of the OL, see's Chicago have a good season on defense and decides the Tampa 2 is the way to go and Romo can make do behind maybe the worst OL in the NFL......

Hopefully the "plan" is to pass on whichever guard is there st 8-Warmack or Cooper for a more "sexy" choice, leaving the player available to the Giants...

;)

Hopefully the "plan" is to pass on whichever guard is there st 8-Warmack or Cooper for a more "sexy" choice, leaving the player available to the Giants...

;)

would not surprise me one bit to see Dallas either trade up to grab the safety out of texas or trade back to the end of the first and wind up with a bum......Jerry likes to trade because it makes him feel important....if Warmack or Cooper are there and Jerry doesn't take them I will shoot myself

would not surprise me one bit to see Dallas either trade up to grab the safety out of texas or trade back to the end of the first and wind up with a bum......Jerry likes to trade because it makes him feel important....if Warmack or Cooper are there and Jerry doesn't take them I will shoot myself

Vaccarro is a decent player from what I've read..he's not the prototypical CF'type safety...I hope the Giants get a S this draft, but I'd rather have Elam from UF if they trade back (my choice if the Guard isn't there) OR the kid from LSU, Reid, in round 2...

Vaccarro is a decent player from what I've read..he's not the prototypical CF'type safety...I hope the Giants get a S this draft, but I'd rather have Elam from UF if they trade back (my choice if the Guard isn't there) OR the kid from LSU, Reid, in round 2...

yeah, i think Vaccarro could help Dallas too, but they seriously need to beef up the OL. I actually think Dallas will draft an OT, because they are going to dump Free on june 1st.....i'm still po'd about Dallas trade last year to grab Mo' Claiborne....if they had gotten an OG then, they'd have a chance to completely remake the OL. I would seriously like Dallas to go OL in the first two rounds......but I have a feeling it will be OT in the 1st, RB in the 2nd

yeah, i think Vaccarro could help Dallas too, but they seriously need to beef up the OL. I actually think Dallas will draft an OT, because they are going to dump Free on june 1st.....i'm still po'd about Dallas trade last year to grab Mo' Claiborne....if they had gotten an OG then, they'd have a chance to completely remake the OL. I would seriously like Dallas to go OL in the first two rounds......but I have a feeling it will be OT in the 1st, RB in the 2nd

So if it's OT, maybe they reach a little early for Fluker from Alabama..What about the DL and the switch over to the 4-3? Do they have adequate DT's for that scheme?

So if it's OT, maybe they reach a little early for Fluker from Alabama..What about the DL and the switch over to the 4-3? Do they have adequate DT's for that scheme?

Yeah, I actually think they will grab Fluker there if available, and I would be ok grabbing him there even though it's a reach.

they are actually ok at DT. Ratliff and Jason Hatcher will man the DT spots..they have a couple young guys they like .they might take a flier on someone in the 2nd or 3rd round, but I don't think that is something they would do in the 1st.

Yeah, I actually think they will grab Fluker there if available, and I would be ok grabbing him there even though it's a reach.

they are actually ok at DT. Ratliff and Jason Hatcher will man the DT spots..they have a couple young guys they like .they might take a flier on someone in the 2nd or 3rd round, but I don't think that is something they would do in the 1st.

DT's are one of the strengths of this draft...so I'm sure they'll fill in some depth there

DT's are one of the strengths of this draft...so I'm sure they'll fill in some depth there

is it? I need to take a deeper look at the draft then...I just feel like stud DT's go off the board much quicker than OG's or C's, so take the blue chip OL in the teens, don;t reach for the leftover DT's. DT is a need and I have seen some people project a DT to Dallas at 18, but I think they can get by there for a year or so, the OL needs immediate help though......

Jerry being Jerry, some safety or DT will fall a few spots and JJ will give up 1/2 the draft to move up and take him

is it? I need to take a deeper look at the draft then...I just feel like stud DT's go off the board much quicker than OG's or C's, so take the blue chip OL in the teens, don;t reach for the leftover DT's. DT is a need and I have seen some people project a DT to Dallas at 18, but I think they can get by there for a year or so, the OL needs immediate help though......

Jerry being Jerry, some safety or DT will fall a few spots and JJ will give up 1/2 the draft to move up and take him

:roll:

Hey I hope..I want Warmack/Cooper about as bad as I wanted your 3.5 inches last night...

:roll:

Hey I hope..I want Warmack/Cooper about as bad as I wanted your 3.5 inches last night...

well when you get them I hope you don't cry about how much it hurts like you did when I gave you my 3.75 inches last night, and yeah it's 3.75, I don't want anyone thinking I have small D

well when you get them I hope you don't cry about how much it hurts like you did when I gave you my 3.75 inches last night, and yeah it's 3.75, I don't want anyone thinking I have small D

:lol:

I actually enjoy his videos, especially after the Cowboys really suck things up...

"Dallas Cowboys, what the #@$& is the plan?"

Sounds like Dallas could use a good dose of Vick. Maybe we could trade him for their ugliest cheerleader

man, Jones is destroying the cowboys. He isnt doing it all at once, no hes giving them millions of papercuts and they are dying very, very slowly. It actuallcy has to be hard to be a Dallas fan right now IMO

man, Jones is destroying the cowboys. He isnt doing it all at once, no hes giving them millions of papercuts and they are dying very, very slowly. It actuallcy has to be hard to be a Dallas fan right now IMO

destroying? we are already destroyed, this is what we have pretty much been the last 15-16 seasons. JJ does just enough right to have us around 8-8, and just enough wrong to keep us from being very good.

He's not really "destroying" them...they have a lot of nice talent, he's just making sure they stay mediocre.

He's not really "destroying" them...they have a lot of nice talent, he's just making sure they stay mediocre.

exactly

exactly

Actually Frederick wasn't as big of a reach as BSPN would like people to believe I saw two that had him rated lowere but that's just their opinions as we have ours..here's another viewpoint: By SPORTSDAYDFW.COMSPORTSDAYDFW.COMThe Dallas Morning News

Published: 28 April 2013 09:55 PM

Former Wisconsin coach and current Arkansas coach Bret Bielema joined the Fitzsimmons & Durrett show on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM on Friday to talk about his former player Travis Frederick, who the Cowboys took in the first round of the NFL Draft. Here are some highlights.

On whether Frederick has a nasty streak:

"Unfortunately, he has an extreme nastiness. I had to get on him a few of times. He broke a couple guys’ arms and wrists by throwing them down on the ground and whacking them a little bit after the play, on our own team. … There were a couple players this year in our league, Michigan State, Illinois, had some premier defensive tackles over the years and he took a lot of pride when he had the face-to-face competition with those guys."

We nned a little nasty on this line

Actually Frederick wasn't as big of a reach as BSPN would like people to believe I saw two that had him rated lowere but that's just their opinions as we have ours..here's another viewpoint: By SPORTSDAYDFW.COMSPORTSDAYDFW.COMThe Dallas Morning News

Published: 28 April 2013 09:55 PM

Former Wisconsin coach and current Arkansas coach Bret Bielema joined the Fitzsimmons & Durrett show on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM on Friday to talk about his former player Travis Frederick, who the Cowboys took in the first round of the NFL Draft. Here are some highlights.

On whether Frederick has a nasty streak:

"Unfortunately, he has an extreme nastiness. I had to get on him a few of times. He broke a couple guys’ arms and wrists by throwing them down on the ground and whacking them a little bit after the play, on our own team. … There were a couple players this year in our league, Michigan State, Illinois, had some premier defensive tackles over the years and he took a lot of pride when he had the face-to-face competition with those guys."

We nned a little nasty on this line

I'm fine with the pick, Bill Polian had some great things to say about him, I just think we should have gotten a 2nd for trading down with San Fran, not a 3rd, and I don't like taking a TE in the 2nd. So after 2 rounds I was irate myself.

people are acting like Dallas had a horrific draft, but their drafted has graded out pretty well nationally compared to all the flack they are getting on here.