Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

14 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

I looked and tried to find it but no dice.

This is the only one I could find, it's the day after:

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is the only one I could find, it's the day after:

There was of him screaming like the one above about them losing to the seahawks.  Damn it was funny also.  He must have taken it down.

On 8/13/2017 at 0:37 AM, eaglesfandan said:

This sheeet is funny too lol....."Westbrooks."

Maybe hank basket will be available cuz hes getting cut. Lol

I liked his reaction to the Zeke suspension. The guy is funny and over reacts a bit, but as an amateur sports personality he is pretty good, better than most of the mainstream tv guys in regards to sports opinion and discussion. My only real problem with him is choice of team.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Some anger from Shango...

between that chat box and his nonsensical rant I had a pretty good laugh 

thanks for sharing! 

Shango is fun to watch after a loss, but for the life of me, I can't see why someone would want to watch a game, while watching a video of someone watching the same game.

On 10/8/2017 at 5:49 PM, wrestlevessel said:

I miss Halen88 more. He was great.

"Cowboys, Super Bowl 2007 champions, got a nice ring to it?”

He has a career and doesn’t want to lose it being on YouTube. Anonymous trolls would call employers telling them that people would have YouTube channels to get them fired.

I found this gem from his Facebook page... Oh the irony...

DC65D21C-6A26-4956-BF25-B38D95B4B6B6.jpeg

12 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

"Cowboys, Super Bowl 2007 champions, got a nice ring to it?”

He has a career and doesn’t want to lose it being on YouTube. Anonymous trolls would call employers telling them that people would have YouTube channels to get them fired.

I found this gem from his Facebook page... Oh the irony...

DC65D21C-6A26-4956-BF25-B38D95B4B6B6.jpeg

Speaking of that I have a similar situation. I started working at a school in September 2015 and shortly after starting some of the students told me about youtube and how their broadcasting teacher had a page. I foolishly told them I had one and they eventually found it and were having a good laugh about it. Things pretty much died down for months but then towards the end of year in May or June they were talking about it again. When I came back for my second year I heard them still talking about it in September so to be safe I made every video with my face on it private. I heard nothing new about it since until this past Friday when in a class one student walked over to another and whispered something in his ear. A few minutes later I hear my sports college radio show being played on the kids phone. So annoying how immature these kids are and they can't get over it. Over the weekend I decided to private my entire page so now I can't upload videos, make comments or do anything. I figured it is best to do this because even though my page has nothing inappropriate on it, I don't want the administration getting this noticed and me possibly losing my job over something so stupid. 

28 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Speaking of that I have a similar situation. I started working at a school in September 2015 and shortly after starting some of the students told me about youtube and how their broadcasting teacher had a page. I foolishly told them I had one and they eventually found it and were having a good laugh about it. Things pretty much died down for months but then towards the end of year in May or June they were talking about it again. When I came back for my second year I heard them still talking about it in September so to be safe I made every video with my face on it private. I heard nothing new about it since until this past Friday when in a class one student walked over to another and whispered something in his ear. A few minutes later I hear my sports college radio show being played on the kids phone. So annoying how immature these kids are and they can't get over it. Over the weekend I decided to private my entire page so now I can't upload videos, make comments or do anything. I figured it is best to do this because even though my page has nothing inappropriate on it, I don't want the administration getting this noticed and me possibly losing my job over something so stupid. 

I used to do the same thing he did except less successfully.

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

From before the court ruling:

So let me get this straight. HE has a huge list of players that are playing great and yet he has no faith in the team w/o Elliott.  Makes sense I guess. not to mention he is actin like the NFL is putting the cowboys in this situation.  

I will be looking forward to his podcast after the eagles game when he realizes that a WC birth isn't even a realistic possibility. 

If the Falcons beat the Cowboys, they must split with the Eagles or their hopes of winning the division are done for the year. That's where they're at. Go Falcons!!