Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

On 10/8/2017 at 8:55 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

Shango is fun to watch after a loss, but for the life of me, I can't see why someone would want to watch a game, while watching a video of someone watching the same game.

Is it really that much different than hanging out in the game day threads for Eagles games?

16 minutes ago, nipples said:

Is it really that much different than hanging out in the game day threads for Eagles games?

Watching Shango is mostly a one way interaction, whereas the game day thread has more interaction and debates as the game progresses.

Just now, mihailo said:

Watching Shango is mostly a one way interaction, whereas the game day thread has more interaction and debates as the game progresses.

I've never watched, but I was under the impression that there is live chat on his broadcasts.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

I've never watched, but I was under the impression that there is live chat on his broadcasts.

There is, but no offense, I don't care to watch any of you all watching the game.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

I haven't seen it either, but I've been on those live chat things before and it is mostly individuals spewing nonsense without any consideration of what anyone else has written. Also it is usually ticking so fast you can't read ish. 

Obviously I hate the Cowboys as much as any Eagles fan. And I think Shango is sometimes off-the-mark with his analysis...but I gotta admit that I respect him as a fan. 

19 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

they need to win 5 in a row!?!?........ I need to get double toppy from Kate Upton and Meghan Markle......both have about the same chance of happening

6 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

they need to win 5 in a row!?!?........ I need to get double toppy from Kate Upton and Meghan Markle......both have about the same chance of happening

I see his thinking and in his position, might think the same thing. The Redskins game next week will be a good game (should be), so that could be a tough one.

Looking at the remaining schedule:

sched.JPG.b728bcf65a6b5c158ebf7d5d97b35cdf.JPG

The Giants game is very winnable, as is the Raiders game. Seattle isn't a strong team with all their injuries, especially away from home. If the Eagles wrap up the division and have HFA wrapped up and aren't playing for anything, it's conceivable that you could see a combination of Nick Foles and Nate Sudfeld, if not all Sudfeld and a lot of other back ups.

Even if the Eagles are still playing for HFA or the 2 Seed, it'll be a division game and hotly contended.

If I had to pick the rest of the season for Dallas, for the Redskins game, I'd be on the 50/50 fence. The Redskins have faced a lot of injuries, so they're down players also. Will Lee be back anytime soon?

I'd probably give them the Giants and Raiders games and I'd lean toward the Cowboys in the Seattle game. The final game really depends on the playoff situation and whether the Eagles go full tilt or rest the majority of starters. Lose to the Redskins on Thursday though, and nothing else matters. Of course, an Eagles win on Sunday will basically kill the Cowboys for 2017. Getting a Wild Card would be very tough this year.

39 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Redskins are going to put of 40 burgers on that pathetic excuse for a defense. I wouldnt be suprised if the Raiders do too.

15 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see his thinking and in his position, might think the same thing. The Redskins game next week will be a good game (should be), so that could be a tough one.

The Giants game is very winnable, as is the Raiders game. Seattle isn't a strong team with all their injuries, especially away from home. If the Eagles wrap up the division and have HFA wrapped up and aren't playing for anything, it's conceivable that you could see a combination of Nick Foles and Nate Sudfeld, if not all Sudfeld and a lot of other back ups.

Even if the Eagles are still playing for HFA or the 2 Seed, it'll be a division game and hotly contended.

If I had to pick the rest of the season for Dallas, for the Redskins game, I'd be on the 50/50 fence. The Redskins have faced a lot of injuries, so they're down players also. Will Lee be back anytime soon?

I'd probably give them the Giants and Raiders games and I'd lean toward the Cowboys in the Seattle game. The final game really depends on the playoff situation and whether the Eagles go full tilt or rest the majority of starters. Lose to the Redskins on Thursday though, and nothing else matters. Of course, an Eagles win on Sunday will basically kill the Cowboys for 2017. Getting a Wild Card would be very tough this year.

Giants are actually playing better football that the Cowboys and they already threw in the towel on the season. That's how bad the Cowboys are.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think Lee is back next week after the skins game.

if the Eagles are resting people Dallas could win that game, they will have Zeke back vs Seattle...so I like them in that game....but they could easily lose the next 3, I mean all are winnable, but so was the Chargers game on paper..so I have no confidence.

Thursday night will look like two fat retards fighting

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

Redskins are going to put of 40 burgers on that pathetic excuse for a defense. I wouldnt be suprised if the Raiders do too.

pretty much....

15 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

I think Lee is back next week after the skins game.

if the Eagles are resting people Dallas could win that game, they will have Zeke back vs Seattle...so I like them in that game....but they could easily lose the next 3, I mean all are winnable, but so was the Chargers game on paper..so I have no confidence.

Thursday night will look like two fat retards fighting

pretty much....

Well, now that Geno is starting for the Giants, that changes EVERYTHING!

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, now that Geno is starting for the Giants, that changes EVERYTHING!

He’s going to look like Joe Montana vs Dallas