Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

30 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

except for the playoff speculation, he pretty much nailed it!

not only does Dallas need to run the ball, but they have to play a clean game. On the few occasions where Dallas has started to move the ball and get drives going, there is always a penalty of some sort, usually multiple penalties within a drive that turn 3rd and 4 into 3rd and 9, or 3rd and 13, or negate big plays...I don't see it happening. The skins are playing pretty decent.

Redskins should be out for blood tonite  , their D is going to tear a hole into Dak .   But Im not sure if Dallas D wont do the same to the horrid Oline the Skins have right now . 

53 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

So when dallass loses tonight and we win Sunday we wrap up the division right? 

If Dallas loses tonight, the division is wrapped up, regardless of whatever happens Sunday, or any other week for that matter.

36 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Redskins should be out for blood tonite  , their D is going to tear a hole into Dak .   But Im not sure if Dallas D wont do the same to the horrid Oline the Skins have right now . 

Time to do like Tupac said, sit back and watch them kill each other 

36 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If Dallas loses tonight, the division is wrapped up, regardless of whatever happens tonight, or any other week for that matter.

A6B9E3F9-A155-4D52-B5C3-EA9BBEA2B966-3588-000005B52BEBAACF.jpeg

:roll::roll::roll: - most dangerous team in the NFC.  Except for at least six other teams, anyway.  Dallas sucks.

Cowboys fans are doomed because Jerry is becoming like Al Davis, but in the opposite way...being overly loyal. It's almost like Jerry views Jason as son or something.  I think I speak for most NFC East fans other than Cowboys fans when I say that I'm glad that Mr. Clappy is returning.  Also, I think Jerry has been on a mission to prove that he can win a Super Bowl with players not associated with Jimmy.   So, he doesn't let his HC have enough control, so Jason is the perfect "yes" man for Jerry. I think Dallas will be even worse next year, even with a healthy Elliott.  Dak is regressing. The WRs regressed.  The defense, especially the secondary, looks like it needs a lot of help.  But, I think their culture will be there biggest problem.  I think Elliott is going to continue to make bad decisions.

38 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

lmao...blaming everything on the Zeke suspension and still claiming they can win with Dak 

Shango is just as delusional as their decrepit owner and I love it, this type of thinking will keep that team and fanbase in the gutter for years to come! 

FLY EAGLES FLY 

He seems like a decent dude, but he really tends to overrate the Cowboys players. And it's kind of amusing hearing him lament the fact that the Eagles got Carson Wentz.

There's no doubt he'll be rooting for the Vikings on Sunday.

Pretty much said it right. Eagles and Wentz going to be around for a decade. Gotta hope roster is gutted in a few years when rookie contract is up. Even then Wentz will keep the Eagles going similar to how Rodgers does it every year. Meanwhile Cowboys will still have Garrett. Maybe getting a wildcard here and there, but throwing in a disappointing 8-8 season once and awhile.

Can really only hope Garrett starts off 0-6 and gets fired. Jerry quits at football and his son takes over and actually makes great decisions and actually hires a GM. Until then....ugh.

I've probably said this before, but he seems like a good guy. As an Eagles fan, of course I hate the Cowboys. But I have a few very good friends who are Cowboys fans and I suspect that if Shango was my neighbor, we'd have a really good time talking football and ribbing each other.

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

As much as I don't want to, I agree 100% - I hate to say it, but this Eagles team is here to stay for a while. To overcome what this team did this season and still win it all shows a tremendous amount of heart and determination. It also shows great leadership in the coaching staff. What Pederson and the team did tonight not only showed heart & determination, but also some grande huevos (ie: 4th down conversions)... none of which Garrett possess. The NFCE will run through Philly for the next several seasons.

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Skip to around 1:23:30:

Go to 1:56:30 for the highlight of this clip "Philadelphia is trolling us....." :roll: 

1 minute ago, ndelaware said:

Go to 1:56:30 for the highlight of this clip

You must have started that quote a long time ago, I updated the time in my post about an hour ago to 1:55:30. lol

Actually just now, took me about 2 minutes. 

I did however spend some time watching his previous clips so that may be why the time was from earlier