Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

5 minutes ago, ndelaware said:

Actually just now, took me about 2 minutes. 

I did however spend some time watching his previous clips so that may be why the time was from earlier

When the video was still a live broadcast, the time of the Eagles pick was the 1:23:30 but after it was archived it shifted to the later time. I came back to re-watch it around 4 am and noticed, so I updated the post.

You have to love Shango though. Or at least his little rants, anyway lol.

31 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Shango is sad ?

Yup. They're a team in transition that'll probably have a bad season and he knows it. We've been through it time and time again so, we know he'll survive. Besides, he seems to be doing well with his Youtube channel.  

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Yup. They're a team in transition that'll probably have a bad season and he knows it. We've been through it time and time again so, we know he'll survive. Besides, he seems to be doing well with his Youtube channel.  

I can’t hate shango too much.

At least he Has some football knowledge and tries to pass it on to the pathetically unknowledgeable masses of cowboy fans which he obviously acknowledges exist. 

Just now, SNOORDA said:

I can’t hate shango too much.

At least he Has some football knowledge and tries to pass it on to the pathetically unknowledgeable masses of cowboy fans which he obviously acknowledges exist. 

I agree. He's an exception to the normal nexus of Cowboys fans characteristics where ignorance meets arrogance.

ALMOST makes you feel bad for Shango, in that video he seems like he's lost his best friend.