Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

Wheres that pig face that always makes fun of 'foals'?

Romo 3 int and counting lmao

um Foles had 3 turnovers yesterday too, no room to really point fingers

Foles threw one pick. Romo threw three picks. I'll point fingers all day long.

Foles threw one pick. Romo threw three picks. I'll point fingers all day long.

oh I forgot, fumbles don't count as turnovers, it's not like they give the other team the ball......oh wait.

they both had similar games and put their teams in holes,  Philly just won because 1. the jags offense was not able to manufacture any points on their own or run any time of the clock,  unlike San Fran, which is loaded offensively and the Eagles RB did not have a fumble returned for a td.

cowgirls suck

just like their city, fans and owner

"cowgirls" did you come up with that yourself?

oh I forgot, fumbles don't count as turnovers, it's not like they give the other team the ball......oh wait.

they both had similar games and put their teams in holes,  Philly just won because 1. the jags offense was not able to manufacture any points on their own or run any time of the clock,  unlike San Fran, which is loaded offensively and the Eagles RB did not have a fumble returned for a td.

Let me try it this way since you clearly live in Cloud Cuckooland: Foles threw the ball to the other team once. Romo threw the ball to the other team THREE times. Last time I checked, throwing a ball is a voluntary action. Getting hit by a defender is not.

Let me try it this way since you clearly live in Cloud Cuckooland: Foles threw the ball to the other team once. Romo threw the ball to the other team THREE times. Last time I checked, throwing a ball is a voluntary action. Getting hit by a defender is not.

well when you stand there all day patting the ball and have no pocket awareness it is

Yes, he did. I wouldn't really compare a couple of fumbles to interceptions though. Especially when one of the two QBs is known as "Romoception" and the other is coming off a record year with 27 TDs and only 2 INTs.

You hate all turnovers, as a fan. But the two situations aren't really comparable.

well when you stand there all day patting the ball and have no pocket awareness it is

Foles' pocket awareness seemed fine when he brought his team back to win that game.

Last time I checked, Foles isn't being paid 108 million.

You guys got me! Foles was great, he should be fine when you play teams that can actually rush the passer.

It's fun to make fun of Romo, he ishes the bed from time to time, but he has shown the ability to win games with no OL, Rb or defense, I think it's painfully obvious Foles is not that guy.

he will join the list of Kevin Kolb and Mike Vick, Qb's you all swore up and down were better than Romo.

You guys got me! Foles was great, he should be fine when you play teams that can actually rush the passer.

It's fun to make fun of Romo, he ishes the bed from time to time, but he has shown the ability to win games with no OL, Rb or defense, I think it's painfully obvious Foles is not that guy.

he will join the list of Kevin Kolb and Mike Vick, Qb's you all swore up and down were better than Romo.

spider-man-crying.gif?w=940

And Romo will join the list of...wait give me a second..Damn has there ever been a pokes starting QB who played as long as Romo and only had 1 measly playoff win to show for it?

You guys got me!

It's not a matter of "got you" or who was great and who wasn't (Romo). The situations aren't comparable. BUT if you want to compare them anyway, we can.

Foles: 27/45 60.0% 322 YDS 2 TDs 1 INT 87.5 Passer Rating

Romo: 23/37 62.2% 281 YDS 1 TD 3 INTs 60.8 Passer Rating

It's not a matter of "got you" or who was great and who wasn't (Romo). The situations aren't comparable. BUT if you want to compare them anyway, we can.

Foles: 27/45 60.0% 322 YDS 2 TDs 1 INT 87.5 Passer Rating

Romo: 23/37 62.2% 281 YDS 1 TD 3 INTs 60.8 Passer Rating

As I said I find it funny that all of a sudden fumbles don't matter. You can think they don't matter but if Foles plays that way every week you aren't winning many games

As I said I find it funny that all of a sudden fumbles don't matter. You can think they don't matter but if Foles plays that way every week you aren't winning many games

It's not a matter of "don't matter". A fumble isn't an interception. Different things cause a fumble than an interception.

How do fumbles affect the passer rating?

It's not a matter of "don't matter". A fumble isn't an interception. Different things cause a fumble than an interception.

How do fumbles affect the passer rating?

So now passer rating now means everything? It's funny how birds fans become stat ****s and think passer rating trumps things that really matter like protecting the ball after years of crying about Romo and his good stats.

The fumbles come from poor pocket awareness, which would concern me if I were you. You can get by with poor pocket awareness playing scrub teams, but get him in a game vs a legit D where he is not getting protected and I would be concerned. Slow decision making, slow feet and poor pocket prescience are not recipes for long term success. The minute the philly OL drops off he is in trouble unless he learns to get rid of the ball, which he may still yet learn to do, so I am not saying he is a bum.