Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

So now passer rating now means everything?

I know you hate the Eagles and you know I hate the Cowboys. You're really letting this go way over your head unnecessarily though.

You're comparing fumbles to interceptions. They aren't comparable in any way other than they are (potentially) turnovers. An interception IS a turnover, a fumble isn't automatically though.

So, let's look at how the two are officially thought of. How do fumbles affect a QBs passer rating? After all, the passer rating is how a QB is officially gauged, stats wise.

How do interceptions affect the passer rating? Positively, negatively or not at all?

How do fumbles affect the passer rating? Positively, negatively or not at all?

You guys got me! Foles was great, he should be fine when you play teams that can actually rush the passer.

It's fun to make fun of Romo, he ishes the bed from time to time, but he has shown the ability to win games with no OL, Rb or defense, I think it's painfully obvious Foles is not that guy.

he will join the list of Kevin Kolb and Mike Vick, Qb's you all swore up and down were better than Romo.

Painfully obvious, in his 17 starts he is:

391 for 627 62.4% 4912 yards 35 TD 8 Int 100.00 Passer Rating.

It's actually painfully obvious that you are like pretty much every other Dallas fan, clueless.

Painfully obvious, in his 17 starts he is:

391 for 627 62.4% 4912 yards 35 TD 8 Int 100.00 Passer Rating.

It's actually painfully obvious that you are like pretty much every other Dallas fan, clueless.

Typical homes bs

Coming from you lmfao

yeah, i predicted Dallas to go 6-10.....some homer.....gtfo of here noob

You guys got me! Foles was great, he should be fine when you play teams that can actually rush the passer.

It's fun to make fun of Romo, he ishes the bed from time to time, but he has shown the ability to win games with no OL, Rb or defense, I think it's painfully obvious Foles is not that guy.

he will join the list of Kevin Kolb and Mike Vick, Qb's you all swore up and down were better than Romo.

Was always under the im

Was always under the impression that murray is a pretty good rb...

Was always under the im

Was always under the impression that murray is a pretty good rb...

He is, but he has missed a lot of games and Andy Reid jr. Does not use him. I think up until last year Dallas was close to the bottom in yards rushing .

Shango's not going to be fun this week... <_<

Don't worry, he will have plenty of "good" this year

December is usually a big month for him

As bad as it may sound, you all may need to hope for a season ender to force a new situation under center. Jerry and Jason aren't likely to pull the trigger if/when the time comes.

As bad as it may sound, you all may need to hope for a season ender to force a new situation under center. Jerry and Jason aren't likely to pull the trigger if/when the time comes.

Romo hasn't been the problem in december, it been the fact that the team is not good enough. They need to move on from Romo because  of age and injury, but to solve the real problem in Dallas they need to fire the GM

They beat the Titans so they are going to the SB this season again.  He should be happy until they lose another game.  It seems as though every time they win a game they are going to ther Sb and win it. 

There might be some good stuff within the actual game video but I'm not going to spend 3 and a half hours watching a Cowboys fan watching a football game lol.

No Shango. It's a very good time to panic. Did you see your team pointing fingers and your whole team on the sidelines with their fingers in there ears so they don't have to hear dez? Did you see your owner hiding in his box after trash talking during the week? You have the bears(forte is going to run all over your defense) and then go to philly for another beat down and then the colts. 8-8 again is an even money bet right now.

What is there not to panic about?