Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

There might be some good stuff within the actual game video but I'm not going to spend 3 and a half hours watching a Cowboys fan watching a football game lol.

The **** people decide to upload to YouTube. SMH lol

lol, yea he gets pretty into when we lose that's for sure

We sometimes laugh at him for it, but he seems like a good guy. Someone that it'd be fun to sit down and watch a game with and enjoy ribbing each other when something goes wrong.

He surely doesn't seem like a 'homer' that sees no wrong in his own team. He'll call it like it is when things are going badly.

There might be some good stuff within the actual game video but I'm not going to spend 3 and a half hours watching a Cowboys fan watching a football game lol.

I gotta be honest here. It's actually kinda fun to sync up the Eagles big plays and watch his reactions. 

I gotta be honest here. It's actually kinda fun to sync up the Eagles big plays and watch his reactions.

I thought about doing that, actually, but was too lazy lol.

Watched a couple moments from his in-game broadcast of the Packers game. The highlight moments of course were when the Bryant catch was overturned (although he still held some hope) and the Cobb catch which clinched it with two minutes to go. On that one, he just about died, silently. Great to see. 

I gotta give the guy credit for his passion.

Watched a couple moments from his in-game broadcast of the Packers game. The highlight moments of course were when the Bryant catch was overturned (although he still held some hope) and the Cobb catch which clinched it with two minutes to go. On that one, he just about died, silently. Great to see. 

I gotta give the guy credit for his passion.

2:47:10...

Got any from after the week 15 game with Philly last year?

Got any from after the week 15 game with Philly last year?

I'm sure he has one on his channel, but I don't acknowledge its existence... just as I don't acknowledge that week in NFL history...

:roll:

Guess fans are angry, saw the jersey burnings and the threats on social media. tsk tsk

Thx Jerruh for insulting Murray for lowballing him with a 5mil  per offer.

Should have payed the man his money, now you get to deal with him x2 a year.

as an eagles fan it would be an honor to pull your trigger for you. ask your friends if they would like to join you

That sounds ghey

Personally I'm too cheap to burn a jersey.

You spend so much damn money on those things. 

Classic Dallas fan move, always bringing up the past to try and remain relevant

Classic eagles fan who acts like the Eagles have done anything real ever.

Classic eagles fan who acts like the Eagles have done anything real ever.

Ever? The Eagles have won 3 NFL Championships, two of them back to back by shutout scores and they have won two NFC titles. So while it's true that they haven't won an NFL Championship since 1960, you can't say they the Eagles haven't done anything "ever".

I know the comeback that is already formulating that 1960 was before the merger and all that... save it. It's meaningless. the 1960 NFL Championship is as valid as the 1995 NFL Championship and neither of them mean anything in 2015.

Ever? The Eagles have won 3 NFL Championships, two of them back to back by shutout scores and they have won two NFC titles. So while it's true that they haven't won an NFL Championship since 1960, you can't say they the Eagles haven't done anything "ever".

I know the comeback that is already formulating that 1960 was before the merger and all that... save it. It's meaningless. the 1960 NFL Championship is as valid as the 1995 NFL Championship and neither of them mean anything in 2015.

I've already gone over this with you. But I guess you're just dense. These are tainted titles. Competing leagues in all three years with their own champion. Champions with as good or better arguement than the eagles.

Silly eagle fan, come back when your franchise EARNS a real title. We call them Super Bowls.

I've already gone over this with you. But I guess you're just dense. These are tainted titles. Competing leagues in all three years with their own champion. Champions with as good or better arguement than the eagles.

Silly eagle fan, come back when your franchise EARNS a real title. We call them Super Bowls.

I think you mean buys a real title. Funny how Dallas hasn't done anywhere close to Philadelphia once a salary car was put in place. Too bad jerry can't just pay everyone now.

I think you mean buys a real title. Funny how Dallas hasn't done anywhere close to Philadelphia once a salary car was put in place. Too bad jerry can't just pay everyone now.

Dallass hasn't won an NFL Championship in the modern NFL at all, so their past Championships are invalid.