Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

I think you mean buys a real title. Funny how Dallas hasn't done anywhere close to Philadelphia once a salary car was put in place. Too bad jerry can't just pay everyone now.

They won two SBs under a hard cap moron. The eagles are amazingly consistent with zero SBs before and after the cap was in place.

They won two SBs under a hard cap moron. The eagles are amazingly consistent with zero SBs before and after the cap was in place.

Dallass has no Championships in the modern NFL.

Dallass has no Championships in the modern NFL.

And the eagles have no SBs in any era. Slice up history any way you want the egirls come up goose eggs.

Oh you mean right at the start of the cap era.. Yeah okay sonny boy.

Oh and good luck getting another as long as a Jones has a say in the matter.  But you go on living in the past. The only moron around here is the one posting on a forum of a team he doesn't like just for the so called giggles. Is your life that empty and pathetic?  Sad..

According to my co-worker when Tony Romo comes back they'll win every game and then onto the playoffs and the SB.  And they'll win this years Sb also.  What is wrong with Dullarse Cowgirl fans?

Is there any way to watch his video of him watching the entire Eagles-Cowboys game?

I'd love to watch him watching the overtime.

I looked for that too, for that exact reason. But he didn't post it.

Is there any way to watch his video of him watching the entire Eagles-Cowboys game?

I'd love to watch him watching the overtime.

OT starts around 3:45:00

I love Shango's videos.   :thumbsup:

Especially when The Cowboys lose.

He never disses the other team.

He tells it like it is.

Yeah, if he was my neighbor, we'd get along well.

I would get along with him too.

Nice man cave.

funny ish...I love nothing more than listening to philly sports talk radio after they lose....I'm a **** hater, what can i say

Nice man cave.

Needs more green in it...

funny ish...I love nothing more than listening to philly sports talk radio after they lose....I'm a **** hater, what can i say

How much more classic can you get though to have him say "He does what Romo does, he's actually doing what Romo does..." then on the VERY NEXT PLAY, a Romoception... Pick Six... Classic ish right there!

:lol:

Needs more green in it...

How much more classic can you get though to have him say "He does what Romo does, he's actually doing what Romo does..." then on the VERY NEXT PLAY, a Romoception... Pick Six... Classic ish right there!

:lol:

Yeah...

that was funny.

Just like i like to read the msgs on the Cowboy forums and see people ready to commit suicide