Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

I like posting in the game day thread while watching a game, but I can't understand why people want to watch the game, while also watching someone else watch a game.

That said, I like watching some of Shango's stuff after the fact, but no interest in watching someone watching a game.

53 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Very reasonable response....I'm somewhat disappointed 

That unstoppable oline and Cowboys offense with Dak the 2nd coming of Jesus and Ezeikel Superman Elliot, open the season with an L.

3 minutes ago, kmass88 said:

That unstoppable oline and Cowboys offense with Dak the 2nd coming of Jesus and Ezeikel Superman Elliot, open the season with an L.

well that's only because the Giants D is the 2nd coming of the 85 bears

23 minutes ago, kmass88 said:

That team sucks,  actually both of them do.  Elliott did nothing and so did the great Dak.  And that O line that's suppose to be the best in the NFL sucks too.  God luck this season Dullarse Cowgirl fans.  And I know some of you are still talking sb this year.  But did you watch that game?  

1 hour ago, vic92353 said:

That team sucks,  actually both of them do.  Elliott did nothing and so did the great Dak.  And that O line that's suppose to be the best in the NFL sucks too.  God luck this season Dullarse Cowgirl fans.  And I know some of you are still talking sb this year.  But did you watch that game?  

You are a **** moron, there is not a Dallas fan out there talking SB and never was this year.

Dak played fine, Zeke did not.

33 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

You are a **** moron, there is not a Dallas fan out there talking SB and never was this year.

el oh el

2 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Skip Bayless did

Dak was very limited 20 of his 25 completions were to TE's and Beasley. Wasn't able to get the ball to his WR. Camped out behind a strong OLINE and threw check downs and dump offs.

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

In what alternate reality is 55% comp, 5.0 yards per, 0 tds "playing fine"? :unsure:

9 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Dak won't lose you the game throwing underneath. The defense won't lose you the game if you pound the ball 30 times and control the clock. You won't lose the game settling for FGs as opposed to no points in the red zone. Until you do.

Contrast that to the Eagles who opened up the entire playbook for Wentz and told him to sling it. Pederson called 40 passing plays in a game we never trailed in.

It's only Cleveland but they let him go and win the game.

The Giants sold out to stop the run. A better QB/more aggressive game plan would've torched them. With Romo its hard for me to see anything more than Dallas winning by at least a score. They knew exactly how Dallas would play based off last season and dared them to do anything else and it paid off though.

A mediocre NYG team took away the run game and Dez. Aka all of their offensive threats. Cowboys arent winning games throwing a bunch to Cole Beasley and Grandpa Witten.

Teams are going to try and stop the run against Dallas. Thats been the gameplan agsinst rookie QBs forever. Elliot will have some big games behind that line, I'm sure. But 2014 is a long time ago now, folks. 

3 hours ago, MightyJNC said:

In what alternate reality is 55% comp, 5.0 yards per, 0 tds "playing fine"? :unsure:

In the eyes of a Cowgirls fan he did. 

27 minutes ago, vic92353 said:

In the eyes of a Cowgirls fan he did. 

Yet despite only playing 39 3rd string pre-season snaps had the Crimson Giraffe put up those same beyond pedestrian #s, in a losing effort against a second rate team that's only won 19 games in 3 years no less, is there any doubt he'd be getting shredded by the rival fans here?

Conversely had Dakota played like Wentz not only would jeruh be mass-mailing out playoff ticket invoices this morning but the poke fans here would be reserving SB hotel rooms. 

Hypocrisy at its finest. :nonono:

1 hour ago, Jordan629 said:

Dak won't lose you the game throwing underneath. The defense won't lose you the game if you pound the ball 30 times and control the clock. You won't lose the game settling for FGs as opposed to no points in the red zone. Until you do.

Contrast that to the Eagles who opened up the entire playbook for Wentz and told him to sling it. Pederson called 40 passing plays in a game we never trailed in.

It's only Cleveland but they let him go and win the game.

The Giants sold out to stop the run. A better QB/more aggressive game plan would've torched them. With Romo its hard for me to see anything more than Dallas winning by at least a score. They knew exactly how Dallas would play based off last season and dared them to do anything else and it paid off though.

A mediocre NYG team took away the run game and Dez. Aka all of their offensive threats. Cowboys arent winning games throwing a bunch to Cole Beasley and Grandpa Witten.

Teams are going to try and stop the run against Dallas. Thats been the gameplan agsinst rookie QBs forever. Elliot will have some big games behind that line, I'm sure. But 2014 is a long time ago now, folks. 

If the team the Giants were facing had a better/more experienced QB and used a more aggressive game plan don't you think the Giants would have adjusted or utilized a completely different scheme altogether? Pull your head out of your behind Jordan, you're better than that. 

The Giants take away one of the games best WRs and what is probably going to be one of the better rushing attacks in the league and they are labeled mediocre. By all accounts that was a pretty solid defensive effort and game plan week 1 on the road. 

15 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

If the team the Giants were facing had a better/more experienced QB and used a more aggressive game plan don't you think the Giants would have adjusted or utilized a completely different scheme altogether? Pull your head out of your behind Jordan, you're better than that. 

The Giants take away one of the games best WRs and what is probably going to be one of the better rushing attacks in the league and they are labeled mediocre. By all accounts that was a pretty solid defensive effort and game plan week 1 on the road. 

A better/more experienced QB and more aggressive gameplan requires more to shutdown than just simply "adjusting to a new scheme altogether".

Dallas made it easy on NYG. No doubt NYG played well, DL looked great. If DL still had played like that vs. a better QB/aggressive gameplan, I even said it's hard for me to see Dallas even winning by more than a score. NYG defense played well, doesn't change that they're still mediocre. That's a step up from last year.