Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Shango and The Dallas Cowboys Show

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, vic92353 said:

In the eyes of a Cowgirls fan he did. 

in they eyes of everyone in the free world except clueless homers like you and Mighty he did.

I'm listening to Mike and Mike and every commentator they have on, even guys who've had no problem killing Romo and other Cowboys...even Mike Golic, a former Eagles who is giddy about Dallas losing says the kid played fine.

I'm not running around giddy that he proved he was the QB of he future, but he didn't do anything to make me think he can't do it either...the running game was not working, he was put in bad positions all day, and he never panicked, didn't force throws and was a bad decision by a WR from having a shot at a GW field goal.

The main reason Dallas lost that game was the OL got handled, if you made a list with the top 5 reasons, that would be 1-3. Then you could throw in a little coaching (not scheming to get your best player involved on offense) and then maybe some mistakes by WR's (2 dropped td's and a failure to get OB on that last play)

it was in no way the play of a 4th round QB, and that is a good sign. If the OL played as solid as he did, Dallas would have won that game by a TD.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jordan629 said:

A better/more experienced QB and more aggressive gameplan requires more to shutdown than just simply "adjusting to a new scheme altogether".

Dallas made it easy on NYG. No doubt NYG played well, DL looked great. If DL still had played like that vs. a better QB/aggressive gameplan, I even said it's hard for me to see Dallas even winning by more than a score. NYG defense played well, doesn't change that they're still mediocre. That's a step up from last year.

I guess we'll get to see what happens next week when Brees comes to town. He's absolutely torched the Giants during his career. I expect a very different game plan. 

I thought that was a solid defensive effort yesterday, but yes, if they can be a middle of the pack defense it should give the Giants a shot at the division. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

in they eyes of everyone in the free world except clueless homers like you and Les he did.

I'm listening to Mike and Mike and every commentator they have on, even guys who've had no problem killing Romo and other Cowboys...even Mike Golic, a former Eagles who is giddy about Dallas losing says the kid played fine.

I'm not running around giddy that he proved he was the QB of he future, but he didn't do anything to make me think he can't do it either...the running game was not working, he was put in bad positions all day, and he never panicked, didn't force throws and was a bad decision by a WR from having a shot at a GW field goal.

 

I'm surprised you're even entertaining these comments. These pin heads either 1) didn't watch the game, 2) have no clue how to evaluate QB play or 3) are just tying to get under your skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I guess we'll get to see what happens next week when Brees comes to town. He's absolutely torched the Giants during his career. I expect a very different game plan. 

I thought that was a solid defensive effort yesterday, but yes, if they can be a middle of the pack defense it should give the Giants a shot at the division. 

I don't think Romo would have made a ton of difference. Bottom line is the NY DL owned the Dallas OL that was the game. I think if Romo played NY would have opened up the offense more and probably scored more points. NY gashed Dallas when they threw down the field and I wonder why they did not try that more.

But Dallas wasn't going to run the ball any better with Romo in there vs Dak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'm surprised you're even entertaining these comments. These pin heads either 1) didn't watch the game, 2) have no clue how to evaluate QB play or 3) are just tying to get under your skin. 

yeah, good point...i get suckered in sometimes, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'm surprised you're even entertaining these comments. These pin heads either 1) didn't watch the game, 2) have no clue how to evaluate QB play or 3) are just tying to get under your skin. 

Captain Save A Dallas Fan on THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES MESSAGE BOARD!

:roll:

Oh... how heroic.

 

:roll: :roll:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

I don't think Romo would have made a ton of difference. Bottom line is the NY DL owned the Dallas OL that was the game. I think if Romo played NY would have opened up the offense more and probably scored more points. NY gashed Dallas when they threw down the field and I wonder why they did not try that more.

If Romo was playing it would have been a higher scoring game on both sides. Dallas would have had some quick TD drives and the Giants would have had the ball for more than 5 minutes and most likely would have scored a few more points themselves. Either way the game would have been close. They always are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys and Giants fans consoling each other on Eagles fans saying their teams stink...   on The Eagles MB.

 

:roll: :roll:

 

Too f'ing funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

Cowboys and Giants fans consoling each other on Eagles fans saying their teams stink...   on The Eagles MB.

 

:roll: :roll:

 

Too f'ing funny

nobody is consoling anyone, and if anyone says Dallas stinks...I can't do anything but agree with them. I predicted Dallas to win 6-7 games, so if you want to rag on Dallas as a team, i'm fine with it.

there are just certain people on the MB that can't reasonably evaluate a player because of the uniform he wears

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stephen1 said:

nobody is consoling anyone, and if anyone says Dallas stinks...I can't do anything but agree with them. I predicted Dallas to win 6-7 games, so if you want to rag on Dallas as a team, i'm fine with it.

there are just certain people on the MB that can't reasonably evaluate a player because of the uniform he wears

 

Could it be that those certain people are Eagles fans on The Eagles MB?

C'mon, Homie... you know what it is.

You and BKLYN need to stop stroking each other.

I can't un-see it.

I get enough of that crap from Eagles fans in here.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BronxEagle said:

Could it be that those certain people are Eagles fans on The Eagles MB?

C'mon, Homie... you know what it is.

You and BKLYN need to stop stroking each other.

I can't un-see it.

I get enough of that crap from Eagles fans in here.

:lol:

:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

:roll:

You order your inflatable Dak yet, XXL?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bobeph said:

You order your inflatable Dak yet, XXL?  

What's up meat stick? You order your XXXL Wentz jersey yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bobeph said:

You order your inflatable Dak yet, XXL?  

yeah man, just finished plowing the f' out of it. I make my Romo inflatable watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BronxEagle said:

Could it be that those certain people are Eagles fans on The Eagles MB?

C'mon, Homie... you know what it is.

You and BKLYN need to stop stroking each other.

I can't un-see it.

I get enough of that crap from Eagles fans in here.

:lol:

I'll stroke whoever I wanna stroke....ugh...wait...:meh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

in they eyes of everyone in the free world except clueless homers like you and Mighty he did.

I'm listening to Mike and Mike and every commentator they have on, even guys who've had no problem killing Romo and other Cowboys...even Mike Golic, a former Eagles who is giddy about Dallas losing says the kid played fine.

I'm not running around giddy that he proved he was the QB of he future, but he didn't do anything to make me think he can't do it either...the running game was not working, he was put in bad positions all day, and he never panicked, didn't force throws and was a bad decision by a WR from having a shot at a GW field goal.

The main reason Dallas lost that game was the OL got handled, if you made a list with the top 5 reasons, that would be 1-3. Then you could throw in a little coaching (not scheming to get your best player involved on offense) and then maybe some mistakes by WR's (2 dropped td's and a failure to get OB on that last play)

it was in no way the play of a 4th round QB, and that is a good sign. If the OL played as solid as he did, Dallas would have won that game by a TD.

 

5.0 measly yards per attempt :roll:

When any QB puts on a dink & dunk-O-rama like that, where by comparison Bradford looks like the mad bomber, but still only completes 55% of his attempts and gets shut out of pay dirt too boot doesn't even qualify as playing fine in  freakin Pop Warner league.

Buy a clue for once peabrain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MightyJNC said:

5.0 measly yards per attempt :roll:

When any QB puts on a dink & dunk-O-rama like that, where by comparison Bradford looks like the mad bomber, but still only completes 55% of his attempts and gets shut out of pay dirt too boot doesn't even qualify as playing fine in  freakin Pop Warner league.

Buy a clue for once peabrain.

:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jordan629 said:

Dak won't lose you the game throwing underneath. The defense won't lose you the game if you pound the ball 30 times and control the clock. You won't lose the game settling for FGs as opposed to no points in the red zone. Until you do.

Contrast that to the Eagles who opened up the entire playbook for Wentz and told him to sling it. Pederson called 40 passing plays in a game we never trailed in.

It's only Cleveland but they let him go and win the game.

The Giants sold out to stop the run. A better QB/more aggressive game plan would've torched them. With Romo its hard for me to see anything more than Dallas winning by at least a score. They knew exactly how Dallas would play based off last season and dared them to do anything else and it paid off though.
 
A mediocre NYG team took away the run game and Dez. Aka all of their offensive threats. Cowboys arent winning games throwing a bunch to Cole Beasley and Grandpa Witten.

Teams are going to try and stop the run against Dallas. Thats been the gameplan agsinst rookie QBs forever. Elliot will have some big games behind that line, I'm sure. But 2014 is a long time ago now, folks. 

that's a far cry from saying he played poorly as the person I replied to said. If anything they are calling out the coaching staff for calling such a conservative game. I said he played good, not great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh snap Wentz played good and Dak played above average, figured we'd see Eagles fans flying high today.

Dez can't catch anymore. Beasley is overrated. Williams is an idiot. Those 3 players do their job and Dak Prescott had a win along with two TDs like Wentz.

Wentz still looked better as he should. 2nd overall pick vs 4th rounder. Chill Eagle fans chill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

What's up meat stick? You order your XXXL Wentz jersey yet? 

F yeah, Holmes!  We're going to the SB this year.  What's happening, Ball breath?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stephen1 said:

yeah man, just finished plowing the f' out of it. I make my Romo inflatable watch

Bahahahaha!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'll stroke whoever I wanna stroke....ugh...wait...:meh:

Yeah and usually at interstate rest stops and in airport bathroom stalls.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Oh snap Wentz played good and Dak played above average, figured we'd see Eagles fans flying high today.

Dez can't catch anymore. Beasley is overrated. Williams is an idiot. Those 3 players do their job and Dak Prescott had a win along with two TDs like Wentz.

Wentz still looked better as he should. 2nd overall pick vs 4th rounder. Chill Eagle fans chill!

Don't ever tell us to chill again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this