Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NestofPrey

Eagles fans in Eastern Panhandle of WV?

Are there any Eagles fans in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia? Martinsburg, Charles Town, Ranson, Hedgesville, Harpers Ferry, or Inwood? if so my twitter username is Paintedsoul. Facebook: Paintedsoul@gmail.com

Yes and they are all related.

. Yep, I guess all the people moving from just outside of DC, Noorthern VA,, Western MD, New Jersey and Philadelphia are all related too huh D. A.!

There are less than intelligent people like yourself in every state! I think we saw your relatives too. Most of their teeth were gone except for the severely yellow stained one left as a keepsake.

There is a forum for this sort of thing; Eagles Fans Around the World. That would probably get a better response than posting on TATE.

There are less than intelligent people like yourself in every state! I think we saw your relatives too. Most of their teeth were gone except for the severely yellow stained one left as a keepsake.

Not ready for the EMB

Lighten up Francis.