Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

Not defending him Don, more or less taking a shot at the Pats...lol....But I did just read this :To get the charge of obstruction of justice to stick they need to prove he destroyed evidence aka that the security system and cell phine had evidence on them. Good luck with that. Without any other evidence he will win in court.....and this : "Over the past week, our client, Aaron Hernandez, has been the subject of a relentless flood of rumors, misinformation, and false reports in the media.

never know these atlhetes have a way of winning their cases

I'm no Patriots fan, but this is the difference between the Ravens and the Patriots. The Pats cut ties immediately, and the Ravens celebrate Lewis as a hero.

I'm no Patriots fan, but this is the difference between the Ravens and the Patriots. The Pats cut ties immediately, and the Ravens celebrate Lewis as a hero.

Be honest, did you get that from their message board?

In a way, Im surprised they flat out released him. I wonder if there's any list that they could have put him on to hold on to his rights. My take is, the Pats through their connections with the PD probably know more than we do at this point and know that idiot has lost his freedom anyway. What a dumb dumb dumb individual. He gets to play a game we all play(ed) for free and for fun and make MILLIONS while doing it and he goes and kills someone. Over what??? Some guy stickn' it to his baby moms. Yea, that's tough to swallow for any man but to kill someone over it??? So not worth it. Rich or not.

Be honest, did you get that from their message board?

I did not, I'm from Baltimore and the Ray Lewis lovefest sickens me. It makes me loathe the Ravens

I did not, I'm from Baltimore and the Ray Lewis lovefest sickens me. It makes me loathe the Ravens

I asked because someone said the same thing on their message board

Not defending him Don, more or less taking a shot at the Pats...lol....But I did just read this :To get the charge of obstruction of justice to stick they need to prove he destroyed evidence aka that the security system and cell phine had evidence on them. Good luck with that. Without any other evidence he will win in court.....and this : "Over the past week, our client, Aaron Hernandez, has been the subject of a relentless flood of rumors, misinformation, and false reports in the media.

So what do you recommend they do?

With they way they arrested him its more than obstruction.

The Pats likely have connections and know what's going down and its not good.

PFT also tweeted that a source close to tye case said expect the worst in terms of charges.

I asked because someone said the same thing on their message board

I'm not surprised. The Ravens and the Pats have developed into a decent rivalry since Flacco got there and their fans do not like each other. This just adds fuel to the fire. Shows how the Ravens put winning above morals and the Pats (appear to be) a classy organization

was only quoting what I read. Like I said Im not sticking up for the guy. Let the courts figure it out

With they way they arrested him its more than obstruction.

The Pats likely have connections and know what's going down and its not good.

PFT also tweeted that a source close to tye case said expect the worst in terms of charges.

Someone on the Patriots MB said it was obstruction plus 2nd degree murder with 2 more charges coming, how true that it is, remains to be seen.

Innocent till proven guilty ??? Maybe ??

Innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. The Patriots are under no obligation to withhold judgment or to employ a member of their organization that is arrested for -- at the very least -- obstruction of justice in a murder case; or at the worst, murder or accessory to a murder.

Those are all serious charges.

jb1095

PatsFans.com Supporter

icon1.gifRe: Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken away in handcuffs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler.Durden viewpost.gif

All we can ask for is a fair trial and justice for the victim, and hope he wasn't the trigger man... A friend of mine with the State Police says that AH is not only being charged with Obstruction, but also being charged with 1st degree murder....in addition to at least 2 other charges. I hope it isn't true....

edit: not 1st degree, 2nd degree(does anyone know what the difference is?)

jb1095

PatsFans.com Supporter

icon1.gifRe: Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken away in handcuffs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyler.Durden viewpost.gif

All we can ask for is a fair trial and justice for the victim, and hope he wasn't the trigger man... A friend of mine with the State Police says that AH is not only being charged with Obstruction, but also being charged with 1st degree murder....in addition to at least 2 other charges. I hope it isn't true....

edit: not 1st degree, 2nd degree(does anyone know what the difference is?)

I believe first is premeditated. Like they went out to the club with the intention of killing him.

I think 2nd degree is murder that was more spur of the moment.

I hope they at least tried to trade him to the Cowboys first. With Jones track record as a GM they might have been able to get a draft pick.

He and Josh Brent can stand on the sidelines during a game

I believe first is premeditated. Like they went out to the club with the intention of killing him.

I think 2nd degree is murder that was more spur of the moment.

I don't know how true any of that is, he was asking what the difference was.

This year will be a true test for the Belichik/Brady duo. Practically no "made" WR's, outside of say Danny Amendola. Gronkowski, with the injury bug. Aaron Hernandez, cut. Interesting to see how this is all managed.

Cowboys executive: Jerry, Robert's looking to free the team of Hernandez's troubles. He's looking for a trading partner.

Jerry Jones: Aaron Hernandez? I want him on my team! I don't care how! Give him a 1st and the 3rd!

Cowboys executive: Sir. Hernandez is involved with some very serious allegations right now. Murder.

Jerry Jones: OK. . . make it a 1st and a 5th!

I'm not surprised. The Ravens and the Pats have developed into a decent rivalry since Flacco got there and their fans do not like each other. This just adds fuel to the fire. Shows how the Ravens put winning above morals and the Pats (appear to be) a classy organization

Yes, Patriots are real classy, same NFL team found guilty of cheating during the Super Bowl runs.

Yes, Patriots are real classy, same NFL team found guilty of cheating during the Super Bowl runs.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. The Patriots today proved how professional of an organization they are from top to bottom. This is about more than football and they don't want that image attached to their organization. What is wrong with that?

Sounds like sour grapes to me. The Patriots today proved how professional of an organization they are from top to bottom. This is about more than football and they don't want that image attached to their organization. What is wrong with that?

524900480_f97cfb4eb4_o.gif

I am not saying this is the wrong decision, this is the right decision for so many reasons.

But claiming the Patriots a "Classy" organization is really a joke with the whole spygate thing and those mainly responsible still running the team.

untitled.jpg

If this was something the Patriots could cover up, they would try as they have proven in the past, but it is too big for that.

This year will be a true test for the Belichik/Brady duo. Practically no "made" WR's, outside of say Danny Amendola. Gronkowski, with the injury bug. Aaron Hernandez, cut. Interesting to see how this is all managed.

If the Pats win the SB this year regardless of this stuff soooooo help me God.. I give up.

Anyone wanna go loot his house??? I hear he doesn't have a security system =)