Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

From millionaire to doing dubious stuff for a twinkee in prison..

Dumb.. left the Pats in a mess (pro bowl to prison)

If you have twitter, follow @petesWire he has the whole arraignment broken down. Some ish on there.

Mods, can you merge all these threads.

I think the charge of murder is the one that eclipses the other, murder and without bail

Pro Bowl to Prison and the Eagles with all them TE's on the roster

Where's Froggy?

I'd like his take on this and how he thinks it'll affect the Pats.

Personally I think this will be a sideshow all year for New England.

Since they cut him it won't be nearly as much of a sideshow as it could have been. Belichick can just state that he's no longer part of the team and he doesn't comment about players who are not part of the team. The players will do the same, the reporters won't have any soundbites and it will fade away.

There is video of him in his home with a gun before and after the murder....geeez he is SCREWED. WHY did he do it I wonder??? Odin threatin his GF's sister???? WTF??

There is video of him in his home with a gun before and after the murder....geeez he is SCREWED. WHY did he do it I wonder??? Odin threatin his GF's sister???? WTF??

I'm sure it'll come out, if he's convicted, he's looking at life without parole.

I think the charge of murder is the one that eclipses the other, murder and without bail

Pro Bowl to Prison and the Eagles with all them TE's on the roster

It all has to do with the same thing. No reason to have all these damn threads.

Sounds like one of his accomplices snitched on him. The prosecution had an awful lot of information, and they didn't mention the role the other two had.

Since they cut him it won't be nearly as much of a sideshow as it could have been. Belichick can just state that he's no longer part of the team and he doesn't comment about players who are not part of the team. The players will do the same, the reporters won't have any soundbites and it will fade away.

It's being covered now, and there are no pats in front of a mic. Any new news in the case/trial will push it to the forefront of the news, don't worry.

He's just standing there in court like he doesn't give a ish.... wow..

Sounds like one of his accomplices snitched on him. The prosecution had an awful lot of information, and they didn't mention the role the other two had.

Well he's an idiot too though in so many ways. He planned this?? Worst planning ever, plus they can just ping his cell phone

Well he's an idiot too though in so many ways. He planned this?? Worst planning ever, plus they can just ping his cell phone

A week of sleepless nights to get use to it. At least a guy large enough to play tight end in the NFL can be the giver and not the taker in prison. I assume that has to be a very small consolation to someone going to prison. Better work on keeping that weight on. If he drops weight to the point of getting to wide receiver size, well wide receiver is a pun he won't like.

I try not to play 'read someone's body language/expression' especially with people I don't know but I can't help but look at him and think he looks cocky. WTF?

What a revolting POS. Hope he fries.

If convicted, he'll be spending the rest of his life on tax payer dollars, Massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off the hook. He is from Connecticut and that jury is bound to have some Patriots fans or star-struck fans who will not convict him unless there is video of him actually murdering the guy. Star athletes tend to worm their way out of these situations. He will probably convicted of firearm charges, but not convicted for murder.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off the hook. He is from Connecticut and that jury is bound to have some Patriots fans or star-struck fans who will not convict him unless there is video of him actually murdering the guy. Star athletes tend to worm their way out of these situations. He will probably convicted of firearm charges, but not convicted for murder.

I disagree. This guy just seems like a full blown thug. I know people have differering opinions on tattoos, but being covered does not help your image when trying to get off on a murder charge. Even his hands are covered in tatts.

Did you see the way he was mugging the prosecutor? This dude is cold, and I think he is willing to go to the booty house before snitching.

from a millionaire to an animal in a cage, wow.. now they just put him in a cage, lock the door and walk away with the key.

no SNF, no TNF, no football... just a prison cell

It all has to do with the same thing. No reason to have all these damn threads.

Yeah but murder w/out bail is the exclamation mark

Now I haven't seen too many arraignments in my < 30 years, but watching this I couldn't help but feel just utterly disgusted. Coming off a contract extension he was more or less set for life, and we now learn that all those college and early NFL years will be for naught. I can't even imagine the feeling of knowing that last night might be the last time in a while I slept and woke up free in the comfort of my own home. smh

Now I haven't seen too many arraignments in my < 30 years, but watching this I couldn't help but feel just utterly disgusted. Coming off a contract extension he was more or less set for life, and we now learn that all those college and early NFL years will be for naught. I can't even imagine the feeling of knowing that last night might be the last time in a while I slept and woke up free in the comfort of my own home. smh

went from mansion with house cleaners to drinking out of his toilet

Prison-Toilet-Combo-Unit.jpg

Jeremy Schapp on ESPN with a colossal slip said "Aaron Rodgers". He corrected himself, but what a screw up.

watching his alligator arms in the Superbowl, I don't know if any fans would try to keep him out of jail.