Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

I'm waiting to see how his fiance handles this, if she cuts her loss and claims:

1.) Not married and Not commonlaw wife

2.) Goes for child support while money exists

3.) Or better yet has joint account access and drains the funds, then... after the fact argues the above with the defense when the bill is due

Ted Daniel@TedDanielFOX254m

BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston

By the time this is over, we'll find out that his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was invovled in the Boston Massacare

Pete Thamel @SIPeteThamel3m

There were six or eight hours of footage missing from Hernandez's home security video system.

Some of the most telling evidense was the footage before he went in the house and destroyed it. Dumbarse forgot to erase what was already recorded. I don't know what it is but the Pats just have bad luck with cameras.

Why does the title of this thread say "released"? I haven't heard that from anyone.

He was released 2 hours after he was arrested yesterday.

Huh? He was arrested for murder with no bail and they released him? That makes no sense at all.

Released from the Patriots.

Huh? He was arrested for murder with no bail and they released him? That makes no sense at all.

:roll:

Tom Brady went from having 3 great weapons on offense, to potentially just a injury ridden Gronkowski. And Danny Amendola. lol.

If and only if Gronk can stay healthy, forget it, he's awesome.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Hernandez did it.

Who knows, maybe he's some kind of serial/thrill killer.

They should start checking unsolved homicides in Gainsville between 2007 - 2009 and cross referencing those in other cities since 2010 with the Pat's road schedule.

Didn't seem like it was that hard a concept to grasp.

TBF I was kinda taken back by the title too at first. :-)

I was going to make that joke but even I found it to be too soon <_<

Released from the Patriots.

Ah! Makes way more sense.

Didn't seem like it was that hard a concept to grasp.

The title of the thread was changed overnight, so it made me think there might have been some breaking news that he was let out on bail. He does have a bail appeal today.

Why does the title of this thread say "released"? I haven't heard that from anyone.

I was thinking the same thing, whoever wrote the thread title didn't word it very well. They made it sound like the police released him from custody when it's really just the Patriots that fired him.