Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

@jimmy_beast

Hernandez judge: "Very, very strong circumstantial case."

If the bail hearing was a litmus test for the trial he's f'ed.

Some of the most telling evidense was the footage before he went in the house and destroyed it. Dumbarse forgot to erase what was already recorded. I don't know what it is but the Pats just have bad luck with cameras.

:roll:

I bet he listens to the rap style of music

If the second investigation was spawned from the ballistics test results being the same gun in both crimes, well.....then it's official...........he's dumber than dirt.

Donovan McNabb@donovanjmcnabb 22h

Could this be the end of Aaron Hernandez NFL career? Your thoughts?

Details

I don't really know who to blame for the last 14 years, McNabb/Vick being so dumb as to not understand all those plays coming in from the sidelines, or Andy for keeping these guys in all these years and still sending all those plays he just must have known McNabb/Vick wasn't going to understand anyway...of course one has to blame Andy for this. Damn, if Donovan only had Joe Gibbs as a coach, winning the Superbowl with Joe Theisman, Doug Williams and Mark Ripien, Gibbs had to be one of the best of all time.

so if it's eventually found that Hernandez had a part in that double homicide...that means that he killed two people and then played in the NFL while the case was being investigated.

that's just nuts.

Boston PD has located red SUV w RI plates it was looking for in July 2012 homicide. Hernandez rented it-per adam schefter

Adam Schefter---"Boston PD has located red SUV w RI plates it was looking for in July 2012 homicide. Hernandez rented it"

worst criminal ever

massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty...

Massachusetts doesn't have a death penalty.

you would think i would know i live 2 states down. the only thing i know there is they are petty advanced with their democrat population control. good luck trying to own a gun there.

you would think i would know i live 2 states down. the only thing i know there is they are petty advanced with their democrat population control. good luck trying to own a gun there.

Not trying to bring politics into this at all, but Mass is a very liberal state and usually liberal states don't have the death penalty. I'd have been shocked if they had it.

Not trying to bring politics into this at all, but Mass is a very liberal state and usually liberal states don't have the death penalty. I'd have been shocked if they had it.

california has it...

california has it...

That's why I said usually. Though they did abolish it in the 70's which has allowed Charles Manson to remain a consumer of oxygen.