Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

834 posts in this topic

Wow. Lets see what all the Patriots fans say about this now. I saw that they were on here blasting Ray ;ewis the week after the Ravens went into Their house and crushed them in the AFC Championship game. Welkers wife called Ray Lewis some things that might be true or maybe not. I wonder how many of them that was calling Ray Lewis a murder'er will say the same thing about Hernandez?? I have a strong feeling that they are going to say its completely different

I'd be much more interested in hearing what tune they'd be singing if it came to light that jersey had been taping their practices prior to the 07' & 11' SBs. :whistle:

If something actually comes out of this what is their offense going to look like? You've designed your entire offense around 2 TE sets and one guy has injury issues and the other looks like he has major character issues.

Now we find out he shot someone in the face, and the media doesn't say ish about it?

Way to NOT report on one of your own there ESPN - Seems Aaron was born in Bristol, CT - coincidence?

So I assume it was unintentional?

Either way, the Tebow signing makes a lot more sense now.

So I assume it was unintentional?

Either way, the Tebow signing makes a lot more sense now.

How does it make more sense? Tebow is not a TE. They have 3 other players on the roster other than Gronk and Hernandez that would be better TEs than Tebow.
1 person likes this

Here's a bunch of info (not sure if it was posted already) from a local news guy. Read tweets from bottom up.

How does it make more sense? Tebow is not a TE. They have 3 other players on the roster other than Gronk and Hernandez that would be better TEs than Tebow.

I know what you're saying-these other guys have been playing TE their whole lives; why would Tebow be able to come in and do better?- and you might be right, but the fact is a number of players have made the conversion from college QB to skills position player in the NFL. Examples include Brad Smith, Josh Cribbs, Antwaan Randle El and the Patriots own Julian Edelman.

Now of course there are many other guys who have failed to make that transition, but you have to think Bill Bellichick of all people-the guy who has used OLBs as TEs and WRs as QBs- will at least tinker with the idea and see what he's got.

Seeing as Tebow is moving to TE, could we pawn off MIke Vick as the 3rd stringer along with Celek in a trade.

The more info that comes out(if it is to be believed), the worse and worse it looks for AH. Then again, the cops/DA look to convict, not necessarily get the guilty party. But this is looking really bad.

What would have happened if the cops showed up 2 minutes later, and the two doods peeling out of the driveway got away?

Now we find out he shot someone in the face, and the media doesn't say ish about it?

Way to NOT report on one of your own there ESPN - Seems Aaron was born in Bristol, CT - coincidence?

i find it hard to believe this makes any difference.....

AH is a local celebrity in the way that he's basically a running joke around here. Everyone knows him or has been to a party where he was there, and pretty much everyone thinks he's an a-hole. It's not like he's some god around here at all.

Here's a bunch of info (not sure if it was posted already) from a local news guy. Read tweets from bottom up.

Yeah so exactly none of that makes him sound innocent at this point.

If this stuff is true he's involved somehow. And the not cooperating at the beginning of the investigation doesn't look good either.

1 person likes this

Yeah so exactly none of that makes him sound innocent at this point.

If this stuff is true he's involved somehow. And the not cooperating at the beginning of the investigation doesn't look good either.

Not to me. Lawyer up when the cops come looking to interview you. Plenty of legal experts can be found online advising people to NEVER talk to the police. Anything and everything will be used against you. Mix up the time on something, and the DA will grill you in trial for lying to the cops.

This is starting to look really really bad for Hernandez

This is starting to look really really bad for Hernandez

Even if he didn't do it, it's sound like he close enough to it to be a part of it. Not looking good at all.

I guess NBC got it's marching orders from the NFL over this - Comments have been shut off for all AH stories over on PFT. I don't recall that happening before.

** Comments are back up now, must of had to do a major scrub job on them 1st.

Finally, the Patriots are done.

Finally, the Patriots are done.

This may be good for them actually. Every time they surround Brady with top notch skill position guys, they fall short.

He had more success when he was taking average receivers like Deon Branch look like HOFers

Looks like he's officially going to be arrested in connection to the murder

This may be good for them actually. Every time they surround Brady with top notch skill position guys, they fall short.

He had more success when he was taking average receivers like Deon Branch look like HOFers

Yes, the key to success for the Patriots is surrounding Brady with as little talent as possible, hence the Tim Tebow signing.

5 people like this

Never understood why NE is called a classy organization.

No one picked this up?

1 person likes this