Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

Guest PolkaDotPants

Why does this surprise anyone? Everybody is tough until they get indicted. You can either T.Y.C. (take your charge) like a man or snitch the homie out for a lighter sentence. If it's the latter then you get moved to P.C., but the only other people in there are pedo's and snitches. If they have to hit a yard then it's trouble cuz they'll get paper checked when they arrive for classification. That's a brand you can't shake.

Maybe the Pouncey's want Hernandez free on the off chance he could go back to the Patriots and eventually kill Tebow.

For what purpose? He'd just come back three days later anyways.

Pouncey bros were photographed at a club wearing "free hernandez" caps

free_hernandez-676x450.jpg

They're just keepin' it gangsta. The racist, white justice system stay trippin!

if you have a problem with "snitching" on someone who allegedly killed 3 people, you're either a sociopath or a moron.

"serial killer

Web definitions

someone who murders more than three victims one at a time in a relatively short interval.wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn"

^Anyone whose that close to being an alleged serial killer, go ahead and "snitch" away.

Guest PolkaDotPants

if you have a problem with "snitching" on someone who allegedly killed 3 people, you're either a sociopath or a moron.

"serial killer

Web definitions

someone who murders more than three victims one at a time in a relatively short interval.wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn"

^Anyone whose that close to being an alleged serial killer, go ahead and "snitch" away.

There needs to be cool down periods between the murders or else it's just a murder spree instead of serial killing. The world is filled with sociopaths and morons. Lloyd obviously has no problem snitching on Hernandez, but if he happens to serve time then whoever he tries to run with (his race) will have a problem with the fact that he dimed his man out. If he isn't killed he's guaranteed a nice zipper on his face.

free_hernandez-676x450.jpg

They're just keepin' it gangsta. The racist, white justice system stay trippin!

This is wrong on so many levels.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

1st its not even a little funny. 2nd it aint gunna happen(AH getting freed) 3rd how disrespectful is it to the vicims families?

"A C.O. will never not can they say now for one day have I been down in not with a smile on my face."

Someone translate that to English for me.

"A C.O. will never not can they say now for one day have I been down in not with a smile on my face."

Someone translate that to English for me.

I especially liked this part

. *Keep this off social media PLEASE!

Well s***, now i think he is innocent

please, there is a racial issue involving a white player using the N word. Nobody cares about a player involved in multiple homicides anymore.

Just heard on Fox Football Daily, that they found the gun linked to Hernandez, that was used in the double homicide in Boston last year.

Just heard on Fox Football Daily, that they found the gun linked to Hernandez, that was used in the double homicide in Boston last year.

They just need to go ahead and put him in the chamber.

Its a wrap! :nonono:

Ballistics testing connects the guns to the murders.