SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

Now that he is looking at life, do you think these idiots will get matching tee shirts?

1ou51y.jpg

Now that he is looking at life, do you think these idiots will get matching tee shirts?

1ou51y.jpg

I would like to know how these dummies feel about Aaron now.

Considering about what I read about them, either about the same or up a notch.

1ou51y.jpg

They were accessories to hernandez shooting someone in FL so probably not.

Freakin preschoolers who witness extreme acts of violence know enough to dial 911 but poor wittle 23 year old Hernandez "didn't know what to do" after his boys just turned one of their own into swiss cheese? GTFOH.

This "kid" BS excuse, which also always seems to come up when some 17-18+ year old with a rap sheet a mile long blows some innocent sob away, is 90% of what's wrong with this country. :nonono:

The whole thing is insane.

The guy had the entire world in the palm of his hand ... fame, fortune, would have probably won a couple of SBs ... and just threw it all away.

Freakin preschoolers who witness extreme acts of violence know enough to dial 911 but poor wittle 23 year old Hernandez "didn't know what to do" after his boys just turned one of their own into swiss cheese? GTFOH.

This "kid" BS excuse, which also always seems to come up when some 17-18+ year old with a rap sheet a mile long blows some innocent sob away, is 90% of what's wrong with this country. :nonono:

Couldn't agree more.

I can't stand my peers or those younger than me for the most part. We have am entire generation of people who want all the play without any of the work. All the action but no regard for reactions. No accountability.

"Hey now... he lost his Dad when he was 16.. he didn't have it easy... give him a break"

-brain dead supporter

Makes me vomit. He's a cold blood murderer. Scum of the earth. The day we started making excuses for theives, addicts, murderers, rapists, etc is the day we started to head downhill as a country.

Guest PolkaDotPants

Couldn't agree more.

I can't stand my peers or those younger than me for the most part. We have am entire generation of people who want all the play without any of the work. All the action but no regard for reactions. No accountability.

"Hey now... he lost his Dad when he was 16.. he didn't have it easy... give him a break"

-brain dead supporter

Makes me vomit. He's a cold blood murderer. Scum of the earth. The day we started making excuses for theives, addicts, murderers, rapists, etc is the day we started to head downhill as a country.

Which excuses exactly?

Fortunately for them, they've stayed off of twitter so far.  Here's what former teammate and fellow knuckle dragger Brandon Spikes had to say:

IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM THESE DAYS !!!

Retweet
Favorite
More

"Hernandez sentenced to MCI-Cedar Junction in Walpole, where he can probably hear Gillette Stadium on Sundays from the yard." - @GregABedard

The whole thing is insane.

The guy had the entire world in the palm of his hand ... fame, fortune, would have probably won a couple of SBs ... and just threw it all away.

It's amazing that with everything that was given to Hernandez, he still couldn't shake away the shadows of his past.

Fortunately for them, they've stayed off of twitter so far.  Here's what former teammate and fellow knuckle dragger Brandon Spikes had to say:

Retweet
Favorite
More

WTF is that dope confused about?

You murder a person, you go to jail for life.

What's the confusion?

Dummy.

Fortunately for them, they've stayed off of twitter so far. Here's what former teammate and fellow knuckle dragger Brandon Spikes had to say:

45]

QvVo-Kn-_bigger.jpgBrandonSpikes51Verified account@BrandonSpikes51

Retweet

Favorite

More

He murdered him you ahole.

Retweet
Favorite
More

Im confused why idiot athletes post things like this on twitter. I guess Spikes wanted an early retirement 

That's attorney's for you Mighty, hell the defense attorney for Tsarnaev, feels his life should be spared because according to her, was manipulated by his brother and thus doesn't deserve the death penalty. That **** set a pressure cooker bomb right behind a family, that resulted in their 8 year old son being blown apart, fry his a** twice!

That's attorney's for you Mighty, hell the defense attorney for Tsarnaev, feels his life should be spared because according to her, was manipulated by his brother and thus doesn't deserve the death penalty. That **** set a pressure cooker bomb right behind a family, that resulted in their 8 year old son being blown apart, fry his a** twice!

Speaking of attorneys what the hell was Hernandez's attorney on when he said in closing arguments that Hernandez witnessed the murder? There was no concrete evidence that Hernandez was at the scene and saw the murder, and his defense attorney just throws that out there last minute..