Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

834 posts in this topic

I thought you said he had a shark in his cell. That would be much more cooler to have in prison than a shank.....everyone has a shank.....I bet nobody has a shark.

3 people like this

I thought you said he had a shark in his cell. That would be much more cooler to have in prison than a shank.....everyone has a shank.....I bet nobody has a shark.

I know I'm not F'ing with anyone with a Great White Shark on a leash.

1 person likes this

Poooosey 

I can finally finish my book now.

Aaron Hernandez: When keeping it real goes wrong.

7 people like this

F that guy. 

4 people like this

My sympathy lies with the families of his victims, not with him.......he freely chose a gangster lifestyle over an NFL career.

37 minutes ago, cowboy_ron said:

My sympathy lies with the families of his victims, not with him.......he freely chose a gangster lifestyle over being a decent human being

Fyp

8 people like this

I feel for the families of his victims but I also think it's a great shame. A young man who had such potential and was having a good NFL career.

I know that it's his choice to take the life of a gangster over being a football player and over being a good human being. But it's a shame that he couldn't get it together and that as a result he's taken his own life.

I know it's wrong, but he could have still lived a good life after release. He could have turned things around but he was obviously a deeply troubled man. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I feel for the families of his victims but I also think it's a great shame. A young man who had such potential and was having a good NFL career.

I know that it's his choice to take the life of a gangster over being a football player and over being a good human being. But it's a shame that he couldn't get it together and that as a result he's taken his own life.

I know it's wrong, but he could have still lived a good life after release. He could have turned things around but he was obviously a deeply troubled man. 

He was serving life without parole, so there was no turning things around. He was never getting out of prison.

1 person likes this

What a waste.

1 minute ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

He was serving life without parole, so there was no turning things around. He was never getting out of prison.

Ah... Must have overlooked that... I thought life was 25 years but hadn't appreciated the without parole bit. 

Rest in piss 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ah... Must have overlooked that... I thought life was 25 years but hadn't appreciated the without parole bit. 

The article I read had that fact buried at the tail end of the article. So it was easy to overlook. I agree with everything else you wrote. 

1 person likes this

Feel bad for his daughter.  Who knows if he ever even killed Odin.  There was never any evidence to show that he did, just thst he was there with the other guys involved as well.   Now this makes you really think about that.

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Feel bad for his daughter.  Who knows if he ever even killed Odin.  There was never any evidence to show that he did, just thst he was there with the other guys involved as well.   Now this makes you really think about that.

Nah.

24 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Apparently, under Massachusetts law, he gets an automatic appeal after X amount of years

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He was never going to be released...he was doing life without parole.

Just because you hang yourself in a prison cell, that doesn't change the fact that the cowboys suck.

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, paco said:

Apparently, under Massachusetts law, he gets an automatic appeal after X amount of years

That's true. He gets an automatic appeal to MA Supreme Court and he could have spent his life filing more appeals. There's a chance he could have been released from prison eventually due to an appeal. Under his current sentence, first-degree murder in MA carries automatic life without parole, so he would not be released from prison (unless he won an appeal).

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Who knows if he ever even killed Odin.  There was never any evidence to show that he did, just thst he was there with the other guys involved as well.   Now this makes you really think about that.

That's not what the jury thought.

1 hour ago, paco said:

441C646D-93DF-42AC-B6B1-76E8EAA5E318-1196-000000FA0E166BC9.jpeg

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, paco said:

Charlie Murphy would've made a great Odin.

1 person likes this