Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

834 posts in this topic

How does it make more sense? Tebow is not a TE. They have 3 other players on the roster other than Gronk and Hernandez that would be better TEs than Tebow.

Are you questioning God?

1 person likes this

Maybe one of the three guys hit him in the head and thought he was dead, then went to dump the body and the guy came too, so they shot him. I wonder if he went to his moms house to get a butcher knife, so he could "cut the deer hoof out of the grill?"

Or they came back to the house to clean up from their little game of "Keepin' it real".
1 person likes this

Seems odd to go through the trouble of covering your tracks but not bury the body. If everything on this page is confirmed that is more than enough evidence for a circumstantial conviction. You never can be certain though. OJ Simpson was found not guilty and there was DNA evidence in his case. Hopefully none of the police involved ever said derogatory things about hispanics on tape.

Aaron is dumb as a bag of rocks LOL

you dont dump the body in or around your house esp after leaving the scene with the person letting the person call someone and tell people who he is with, you dont smash your phone and security system... smh.. hes done with. what an idiot

Geez Alou, at this point does anybody think he's not guilty?

hes a millionare with a mansion, do you not think he has cleaning people? ****, my parents did and we lived in a 3 bedroom starter home. Not that all this evidence looks good, but a cleaning service going to a millionares house is hardly anything unusual. What if Monday was just their day to come?

http://abcnews.go.co...31#.UcNC9ZUmTc4

Looks like reports of reproach from Goodell following the Miami shooting allegations are the least of his worries.

In addition to this there was another shooting in 2007 that he was linked to. When questioned by law enforcement back then he refused to comment (shocking). This story is crazy.

And people who are making comments like "Good thing they signed Tebow" or "Oooooh, the Tebow signing makes sense now" and are being serious you are hilarious.

Not as dumb as he looks

I dunno what happened but I bet they thought no one would find the body that soon. Here is what I wanna know...why did the other 2 stick around?? Something went horribly wrong and they got caught while figuring out their story. Another though....did they knock him off for the girlfriend? ...and another...YOU have the money dude, put the name in the other guys names and make them leave ASAP. Something was not planned or these guys are soooo dumb when high and drunk.

OK yeah he sounds really f'ing guilty now.

So either Hernadez or one of the other two guys who were in the car with him, which was presumably used to dump the body, killed this guy in his house and now he's trying to cover it up? Whether they can prove he did himself or not I would have to think he's going away.

Unless something comes out soon that makes him seriously look not guilty does Goodel suspend him while the investigation continues? Can the NFL have a guy under investigation for murder play through the season with that going on?

no

Aaron is dumb as a bag of rocks LOL

you dont dump the body in or around your house esp after leaving the scene with the person letting the person call someone and tell people who he is with, you dont smash your phone and security system... smh.. hes done with. what an idiot

you do if his girlfriend is looking for him and you can't get him far away enough? I dunno.

hes a millionare with a mansion, do you not think he has cleaning people? ****, my parents did and we lived in a 3 bedroom starter home. Not that all this evidence looks good, but a cleaning service going to a millionares house is hardly anything unusual. What if Monday was just their day to come?

yeah but he CALLED them

In addition to this there was another shooting in 2007 that he was linked to. When questioned by law enforcement back then he refused to comment (shocking). This story is crazy.

And people who are making comments like "Good thing they signed Tebow" or "Oooooh, the Tebow signing makes sense now" and are being serious you are hilarious.

Funny you mention that. I agree tebow is nothing near a replacement for AH. But did you hear terry bradshaws comments today. He believes that the patriots signed tebow due to the fact that they knew this was going down and they had a very good chance of losing AH

Funny you mention that. I agree tebow is nothing near a replacement for AH. But did you hear terry bradshaws comments today. He believes that the patriots signed tebow due to the fact that they knew this was going down and they had a very good chance of losing AH

They knew he was going tonkill this guy?!?!

They knew he was going tonkill this guy?!?!

That's how smart Belichick is. He actually did know AH was going to kill somebody.

2 people like this

That's how smart Belichick is. He actually did know AH was going to kill somebody.

Genius

And more proof that Belichick is evil because he did nothing to stop it. That's the real crime here people. Open your eyes!

2 people like this

Do all rich people smash their security systems and phones when questioned by police? How about have cars rented out in their name that were at homicide crime scenes?

Seems like the only thing left is for ballistics and forensic testing to determine who the shooter was, but I think it's safe to say Hernandez will very shortly be know as the former Pats TE.

lol

Seriously?

1 person likes this

Lol

Turns in his cell phone which is in pieces

Has his House scrubbed clean

He must not know anything

:roll:

The Eagles should trade for him....He would be a real killer in Chip's offense. And we could probably get him for almost nothing.

Dude has gone from Patriots to Perp-walk...

Tebow, God has intervened

lol

Seriously?

Glad someone else caught that. Also looks like the arrest warrant for obstruction of justice has come out

Dumb dumb dumb. He should've sent in this guy.

tumblr_lx6rzg0TDF1qkjynao1_500.jpg

Warrant issued for Hernandez' arrest this morning:

http://espn.go.com/b...eports-abc-news

Typically a much more ominous sign then if they had just requested he come in for questionng.

:unsure: He has a White SUV. Ruh rooh.

3 people like this

Dumb dumb dumb. He should've sent in this guy.

tumblr_lx6rzg0TDF1qkjynao1_500.jpg

You're sending The Wolf? Sh** man, that's all you had to say!

yes, seriously...

how is a cleaning crew at a millionares house unusual?

Whats unusual is smashing cameras and dumping a dead body. Cleaning people? You know how many people had their houses cleaned today in a murder free house? Thats the worst evidence ive ever heard. What percent of millionares do you think clean their own houses?