Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

yes, seriously...

how is a cleaning crew at a millionares house unusual?

Whats unusual is smashing cameras and dumping a dead body. Cleaning people? You know how many people had their houses cleaned today in a murder free house? Thats the worst evidence ive ever heard. What percent of millionares do you think clean their own houses?

:roll: Obviously on its own its nothing. Mix it with all the other suspicious activity and you've got something

Do all rich people smash their security systems and phones when questioned by police? How about have cars rented out in their name that were at homicide crime scenes?

I don't recall saying that wasn't unusual. I said people cleaning a millionares house for them is the norm. That's not weird, that's typical. YOu know that, that's why you didn't defend that and you brought up something I didn't say at all. In fact I said "not that all this evidence looks good...BUT....how is a cleaning crew at a millionares house unusual?"

lookin for a simple answer to that.

yes, seriously...

how is a cleaning crew at a millionares house unusual?

Whats unusual is smashing cameras and dumping a dead body. Cleaning people? You know how many people had their houses cleaned today in a murder free house? Thats the worst evidence ive ever heard. What percent of millionares do you think clean their own houses?

:roll:

:roll: Obviously on its own its nothing. Mix it with all the other suspicious activity and you've got something

How?

Seriously, the ony way is if he hired a one time cleanup crew that had never done it before. If he has a cleaning service to regularly clean his house, again, they're doing the same thing they do every other time they clean his house. That isn't weird in the slightest.

That's obviously something you throw out unless you've got proof they cleaned up bloodstains or something. We don;t even know that a murder happened at his house. What if we find out the guy was killed off the property? You're going to look like a ****.

Just like it was wrong to assume Zimmerman was racially profiling someone even though it seemed like that was the case.....its lousy evidence.

How?

Seriously, the ony way is if he hired a one time cleanup crew that had never done it before. If he has a cleaning service to regularly clean his house, again, they're doing the same thing they do every other time they clean his house. That isn't weird in the slightest.

That's obviously something you throw out unless you've got proof they cleaned up bloodstains or something. We don;t even know that a murder happened at his house. What if we find out the guy was killed off the property? You're going to look like a ****.

The day after a murder?????

Seriously, even if a cleaning crew came every week, there is only a 1 in 7 chance they would come the day after a murder.

The day after a murder?????

Seriously, even if a cleaning crew came every week, there is only a 1 in 7 chance they would come the day after a murder.

"Even if?" You think its more likely this guy cleans his mansion himself? ok.

and if they come more than once a week?

again, you don't even know the murder happened at his house. There's also reports that he was shot at the place they found him. In fact, there's witnesses who said they heard gunshots at the facility where he was found. What exactly were they cleaning up if it didn;t happen at the house? You're already making an assumption that could render that entire thing irrelevant. next?

I'm not saying it doens't look fishy with all the evidence, I'm saying that's a terrible thing to point to like its an admission of guilt. A MILLIONARE HAD A CLEANING SERVICE? WHAT?!?!! UNBELIEVEABLE!

There's a reason he's brought up on obstruction of justice charges and not murder charges....the evidence isn't good enough. Sorry to explain to you thats the way our legal system works.

Also just to throw out there, how likely is it that you're going to find a "professional" cleaning service to clean up a murder for you and keep their mouth shut within 24 hours? LOLOL is right.

Well it didn't take long for this thread to go full retard.

I've never seen someone get so worked up over something so insignificant. :lol:

Someone needs to take a xanax.

Further dude is a thug. That was known since his college days.

And he shot his buddy in the face. That is Cheney evil there!

Pheagles36, there's an intellectual discussion happening in what's up right now. You should come join us. Atnfl is sooo... Well.. Just come down

If it was his regular cleaning service coming on their regularly scheduled day then it's almost certainly unrelated, however if not then the timing of it would have to be considered not only extremely coincedental but also incriminating.

And just because the investigators believe at this point that the victim was shot where the body was found doesn't mean that there is no possibility that other physical evidence could be present in the home, especially in a day and age where forensic crime scene investigation can find a freakin eyelash embedded in the carpet and use it as evidence in a criminal investigation.

"Even if?" You think its more likely this guy cleans his mansion himself? ok.

and if they come more than once a week?

again, you don't even know the murder happened at his house. There's also reports that he was shot at the place they found him. In fact, there's witnesses who said they heard gunshots at the facility where he was found. What exactly were they cleaning up if it didn;t happen at the house? You're already making an assumption that could render that entire thing irrelevant. next?

I'm not saying it doens't look fishy with all the evidence, I'm saying that's a terrible thing to point to like its an admission of guilt. A MILLIONARE HAD A CLEANING SERVICE? WHAT?!?!! UNBELIEVEABLE!

There's a reason he's brought up on obstruction of justice charges and not murder charges....the evidence isn't good enough. Sorry to explain to you thats the way our legal system works.

Also just to throw out there, how likely is it that you're going to find a "professional" cleaning service to clean up a murder for you and keep their mouth shut within 24 hours? LOLOL is right.

Nice try, Aaron

Well it didn't take long for this thread to go full ****.

I've never seen someone get so worked up over something so insignificant. :lol:

You made a point? All I see is a hissy fit.

:roll:

Is PHE36 retarded or something?

:roll: :roll:

he also has a weekly smash my security system and celly service....and it happened to be their day as well.