Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

and clean.

can I get the number to the cleaners? They did a bang-up job if they didn't find any stains..

Someone needs to take a xanax.

Further dude is a thug. That was known since his college days.

And he shot his buddy in the face. That is Cheney evil there!

Correct. He shot his buddy with a .22 down in Miami, they thought that guy was dead, they then throw his unconscious body behind a John Deer department store and drive off. He's got gang affiliations, he's a uking wanna be thug.

Correct. He shot his buddy with a .22 down in Miami, they thought that guy was dead, they then throw his unconscious body behind a John Deer department store and drive off. He's got gang affiliations, he's a uking wanna be thug.

Im not sure Id call someone who is merking dudes a wanna be.

POS maybe but he seems to be the real deal as a thug if he did this.

Im not sure Id call someone who is merking dudes a wanna be.

POS maybe but he seems to be the real deal as a thug if he did this.

How about a dumb POS thug then. If he was a real thug he'd get the other dummies to do his dirty work while he keeps making money.

If he was a real thug he'd get the other dummies to do his dirty work while he keeps making money.

you watch too much television...

Not to get off topic here but WTF is a John Deer department store? :huh:

if he goes to jail, can I have his house? it's very pretty.

And if you see a ghost there, you'll know where it came from

Guest PolkaDotPants

How about a dumb POS thug then. If he was a real thug he'd get the other dummies to do his dirty work while he keeps making money.

Why put your faith in another person's gun? Too much can go wrong.

There's a reason he's brought up on obstruction of justice charges and not murder charges....the evidence isn't good enough. Sorry to explain to you thats the way our legal system works.

At this point. The police are probably trying to get at least one of the three guys to squeal. An obstruction of justice sentence, which from what I've heard can be up to 7 years in prison, would be good motivation to squeal if Hernandez didn't pull the trigger.

Not to get off topic here but WTF is a John Deer department store? :huh:

They sell farm equipment, top of the line. Have some stores down here where I live. they make good mowers too. One of the last good American manufacturers around.

How?

Seriously, the ony way is if he hired a one time cleanup crew that had never done it before. If he has a cleaning service to regularly clean his house, again, they're doing the same thing they do every other time they clean his house. That isn't weird in the slightest.

That's obviously something you throw out unless you've got proof they cleaned up bloodstains or something. We don;t even know that a murder happened at his house. What if we find out the guy was killed off the property? You're going to look like a ****.

Just like it was wrong to assume Zimmerman was racially profiling someone even though it seemed like that was the case.....its lousy evidence.

i dont follow you on the zimmerman thing, dude was racially profiling and there is pretty strong evidence to suggest so, having a house cleaned for a millionaire isnt suspicious pair it with smashing a phone a security system and being placed at the crime scene with the vicitim and all the sudden the house cleaning thing looks suspicous and needs to be looked into further. if it turns out he has his house cleaned weekly then it is crappy evidence if it turns out he's never hired a cleaning crew or rarely does than it could be solid evidence.

I agree, that is what is a great argument against committing any crime. All short cuts are illusions.

There's no obstruction of evidence if they don't know what was in the security tape. You can't put someone in jail because you assume that there was important evidence in the security system.

i dont follow you on the zimmerman thing, dude was racially profiling and there is pretty strong evidence to suggest so,

might want to look into this again. the media purposely left out segments of the tape to make it sound racially motivated, and bleached his skin whiter in photgraphs to create a sensationalist story. Then they used innocent pictures of Trayvon from years and years before the indicent when he was like 14 years old.

SImilar to the cleaning service thing--> does this mean it 100% was NOT racial profiling? Not at all. It means the evidence that we have to go on does not at all make that a slam dunk.

having a house cleaned for a millionaire isnt suspicious pair it with smashing a phone a security system and being placed at the crime scene with the vicitim and all the sudden the house cleaning thing looks suspicous and needs to be looked into further. if it turns out he has his house cleaned weekly then it is crappy evidence if it turns out he's never hired a cleaning crew or rarely does than it could be solid evidence.

i dont disagree with any of this, this is exactly what i am saying. My point is, pointing to a cleaning service like that's some nail in the coffin is hilarious. How many millionares clean their own houses, seriously. I really can't see whats so absurd about that...that isn't good evidence. In correlation with other things its something you look into, obviously, but what are the odds that he didn't have a cleaning service for his house before this incident? No one has been able to answer that because they know the answer is, yes, he probably already had a cleaning service.

If it was his regular cleaning service coming on their regularly scheduled day then it's almost certainly unrelated, however if not then the timing of it would have to be considered not only extremely coincedental but also incriminating.

Yes.

Here's my question for everyone now, do we know which it was? No, we don't. We can assume he was involved based on everything we know, all im saying is a cleaning service for a millionare is not necessarily because theyre mopping up a murder. It isn't even confirmed it happened on the property. That's called circumstantial evidence.

And just because the investigators believe at this point that the victim was shot where the body was found doesn't mean that there is no possibility that other physical evidence could be present in the home, especially in a day and age where forensic crime scene investigation can find a freakin eyelash embedded in the carpet and use it as evidence in a criminal investigation.

agree. But we don't know that.

Why would we trade a TE? Chip likes the TE position too much to get rid of one.

Better question is why would they want One of our te's. Yah maybe they would b interested in hertz but he's not available as he is r 2nd round pick. All others r expendable but I don't see the patriots biting on them. Clay harbor is nowhere near ah level. Celek shouldn't b available either till we see what we have in ertz. Maybe they ogre a trade to the bengals?

There's no obstruction of evidence if they don't know what was in the security tape. You can't put someone in jail because you assume that there was important evidence in the security system.

Tape? There is no tape from what I've been reading, it was all digital. The destroyed hard drive can very possibly be recovered and restored.

A hard drive that was on the Shuttle Columbia was recovered and restored, I'd think that something could possibly be recovered from this one too.

Tape? There is no tape from what I've been reading, it was all digital. The destroyed hard drive can very possibly be recovered and restored.

A hard drive that was on the Shuttle Columbia was recovered and restored, I'd think that something could possibly be recovered from this one too.

How are the recordings stored then? Also, I wonder if it was his own private security system or if it was connected to a company.

How are the recordings stored then? Also, I wonder if it was his own private security system or if it was connected to a company.

The recordings are stored on a hard drive inside a specialized DVR, similar to what you'd use for your TV show recordings.

I recently bought and installed a system at my uncles house. It contains a 500GB hard drive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ULT440/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm sure he has a much more expensive system, but the concepts and design are most likely all the same.

Also, having someone else do your work backfires, if and when they're arrested.

Because if he gets other people to do the dirty work and keeps his name out of it whether it goes good or bad, he's removed from the situation. People can name drop all day.

The recordings are stored on a hard drive inside a specialized DVR, similar to what you'd use for your TV show recordings.

I recently bought and installed a system at my uncles house. It contains a 500GB hard drive.

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm sure he has a much more expensive system, but the concepts and design are most likely all the same.

Haha, I misread your post. I thought you were saying it wasn't stored on a hard drive. Disregard

It would make things more difficult on them for sure, but people have been predicting the demise of the Patriots for years. They'll plug in the next guy on the depth chart and still win 12 games. I'm convinced that the Pats will be the Pats until Brady and Belichick are no longer there.