SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

Yes.

Here's my question for everyone now, do we know which it was? No, we don't. We can assume he was involved based on everything we know, all im saying is a cleaning service for a millionare is not necessarily because theyre mopping up a murder. It isn't even confirmed it happened on the property. That's called circumstantial evidence.

agree. But we don't know that.

If the latest report is to be taken literally, "Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners was hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News", now we do.

http://espn.go.com/b...aaron-hernandez

It would make things more difficult on them for sure, but people have been predicting the demise of the Patriots for years. They'll plug in the next guy on the depth chart and still win 12 games. I'm convinced that the Pats will be the Pats until Brady and Belichick are no longer there.

This year's the most trouble they've been in for a while though... I think losing Welker could be big

This year's the most trouble they've been in for a while though... I think losing Welker could be big

They're still in probably the easiest division in the NFL, though. The Jets and Bills are a mess and the Dolphins are a young team. I don't see any of those teams really challenging the Pats.

They're still in probably the easiest division in the NFL, though. The Jets and Bills are a mess and the Dolphins are a young team. I don't see any of those teams really challenging the Pats.

Reckon Dolphins could get 8-10 wins but I expect Pats to win the division still yes! But winning division means little if they fail to do it in the playoffs!

I bet he crossed swords in that gentlemans club.... Be plenty of that in the slammer.

Why is this story only getting like 2 minutes an hour on TV and the radio? I don't get it. Yet these same dopes will talk nothing but Tebow 45 minutes every hour?

At this rate, it's likely to simply NOT be talked about at all. The NFL seems to have put out marching orders to ALL of it's partners to minimize/not talk about it at all.

Free annual playoff spot.

Why is this story only getting like 2 minutes an hour on TV and the radio? I don't get it. Yet these same dopes will talk nothing but Tebow 45 minutes every hour?

At this rate, it's likely to simply NOT be talked about at all. The NFL seems to have put out marching orders to ALL of it's partners to minimize/not talk about it at all.

It was on Good Morning America when I turned the TV on this morning.

The media doesn't like negative attention pointed at NE. It seems everyone forgets spygate. NE and Brady get praised as if they're some dynasty, when in reality, they cheated to get where they are right now.

there's nothing concrete on Hernandez. they don't have any solid evidence. if a story came out that police found a gun in his house that matched the bullet that killed this guy, it'd be on every TV in America.

there's nothing concrete on Hernandez. they don't have any solid evidence. if a story came out that police found a gun in his house that matched the bullet that killed this guy, it'd be on every TV in America.

But if Hernandeek is charged, that means we can trade them all of our TE's. Every. Single. One.

Holla!!!! :groovy:

More people know about Chad Johnson getting arrested for 30 days than they do about Aaron Hernandez.

I can kinda of see both sides. On one hand there is not a lot of movement right now. I think they may want to hold back a bit before convicting him of murder in the court of public opinion. Nothing has changed since what we knew at the end of last week. All we know is a guy he knew and was seen hanging out with has been murdered, they were seen together in the hours before his death, and Hernadez smashed his security system, cell phone, and had a cleaning crew take care of his house the next day. Same stuff we knew on Friday.

At the same time you have a pretty big star on the poster child team of the NFL. A guy who their genus of a coach and talent evaluator had inside info on because of his relationship with his college coach. This guy who has a pretty extensive history of incidents that have somehow been swept under the rug until now is probably going to spend time in jail because no matter who actually pulled the trigger its pretty clear that he was some how involved and tried to cover it up.

If you can waste time on a fringe player that just got signed to be what a back-up if he's lucky enough to make the team? Then you can and should be talking about a real and serious situation like this. Tebow is a side show. Hernadez committed a major crime of some sort.

From what I've read there's no intent to charge him with murder, but more that he was associated with the murderer and his actions essentially has hurt the investigation.

IMO he knows who the murder is and the police are arming themselves heavily so he rats out his friend.

I think they are building a murder case against Hernandez. Destroying his DVR and hiring a cleaning crew looks very damaging. Hernandez has a shaky past including shooting someone in the eye. The police know he was heavily involved and they are getting the evidence to charge him with murder.

About now the Pats need to break the glass and start the Tebow media circus. It would be a welcome change up.

Talking tebow is nothing but anti-Christian/religious propaganda in an attempt to turn all listeners' minds into mush. Fits the media's intent perfectly. The media loves to complain about the monster they built themselves and fools fall under their spell to endlessly repeat their drivel masquerading as sports journalism. They've ruined the game with the fanaticism they would love to accuse someone like Tebow of having.

Talking tebow is nothing but anti-Christian/religious propaganda in an attempt to turn all listeners' minds into mush. Fits the media's intent perfectly. The media loves to complain about the monster they built themselves and fools fall under their spell to endlessly repeat their drivel masquerading as sports journalism. They've ruined the game with the fanaticism they would love to accuse someone like Tebow of having.

:roll:

You are putting too much thought into this. The sports media clings to Tebow because they are LAZY. Why put in any effort into the product when you can devote 75% of your air time to Tebow. They know people will watch because they either love tebow and want to see any good news, or hate tebow and want to see any bad news.

It's the functional equivalent of a DJ in the 70s putting on IN A GADDA DA VIDA, and going to take a dump, drink a beer or two, and have a smoke.

Guest PolkaDotPants

Because if he gets other people to do the dirty work and keeps his name out of it whether it goes good or bad, he's removed from the situation. People can name drop all day.

You do your dirt lonely. Co-defendants are snitches waiting to happen.

Guest PolkaDotPants

I think they are building a murder case against Hernandez. Destroying his DVR and hiring a cleaning crew looks very damaging. Hernandez has a shaky past including shooting someone in the eye. The police know he was heavily involved and they are getting the evidence the charge him with murder.

You may be right, but it's not what they know it's what they can prove. Hernandez may not be a suspect, they may try to wrangle him into roling on someone.

You may be right, but it's not what they know it's what they can prove. Hernandez may not be a suspect, they may try to wrangle him into roling on someone.

If this happened at his home and he helped cover it up, then he is an accomplice. In most states that is just as bad as pulling the trigger yourself.

Guest PolkaDotPants

If this happened at his home and he helped cover it up, then he is an accomplice. In most states that is just as bad as pulling the trigger yourself.

I don't disagree, but if they can't catch the murderer, then they get the accomplice to roll. It's like following a fiend to a trap house. Small fish catch big fish.

How can he turn on someone else and not implicate himself if it happened at his home? I think the investigators have a good idea as to what happened and now they are just taking their time to build up a strong case before they make an arrest.