Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

How can he turn on someone else and not implicate himself if it happened at his home? I think the investigators have a good idea as to what happened and now they are just taking their time to build up a strong case before they make an arrest.

Yup

How can he turn on someone else and not implicate himself if it happened at his home? I think the investigators have a good idea as to what happened and now they are just taking their time to build up a strong case before they make an arrest.

If he didn't pull the trigger then he can do it easily. It's a simple plea bargain. The DA says "hey man, at the very minimum we have an open and shut obstruction of justice case against you in which you're looking at 10 years in prison. Tell us in detail who the trigger man is and testify against him at his trial, and we'll see to it that you only get a couple of years probation and house arrest."

Not saying that's what is going on here, but it's entirely possible.

If he didn't pull the trigger then he can do it easily. It's a simple plea bargain. The DA says "hey man, at the very minimum we have an open and shut obstruction of justice case against you in which you're looking at 10 years in prison. Tell us in detail who the trigger man is and testify against him at his trial, and we'll see to it that you only get a couple of years probation and house arrest."

He better get that in writing. Cops will lie to get someone to implicate themselves. If Hernandez was there at the time of the murder and helped in any way, he is facing the same murder charge as the guy who pulled the trigger. At this point I'm sure his lawyer is telling him to keep quiet.

Hernandez is probably following his advice of his lawyer and keeping quiet. Unless the police can find evidence to link him to the fatal shooting.

Guest PolkaDotPants

That's how it works. You get a better plea if you rat.

It happens ALL the time. He'll still get Fed by the DA eventually, but the state won't put anything in writing like that. They can't. It's just gonna be a favorable mitigating circumstance.

He better get that in writing. Cops will lie to get someone to implicate themselves. If Hernandez was there at the time of the murder and helped in any way, he is facing the same murder charge as the guy who pulled the trigger. At this point I'm sure his lawyer is telling him to keep quiet.

If he does make a plea deal , He'll be in the presence of his attorney.

Ouch.. No word on what exactly the charges but they just charged up to his house and grabbed him. He certainly was not prepared for it..usually maybe they would have briefed the lawyer maybe? I guess maybe they figured he was a flight risk. That makes me think they may have some good evidence. Cooperating witness?

he's f'ing done....literally, I dont really know much else he could have done to make himself seem more guilty

According to Lester Munson his attorney attempted to have Hernandez turn himself in, supposedly the prosecutor said no and sent the detectives out after him. So did the police do this to grand stand and use him as some example?

Tom Brady went from having 3 great weapons on offense, to potentially just a injury ridden Gronkowski. And Danny Amendola. lol.

he's f'ing done....literally, I dont really know much else he could have done to make himself seem more guilty

Well he could have a friend drive him on a high speed chase from the cops in a white Ford Bronco but besides that he seems to know something about the murder.

Tom Brady went from having 3 great weapons on offense, to potentially just a injury ridden Gronkowski. And Danny Amendola. lol.

I gotta feeling they'll still find a way to win.

According to Lester Munson his attorney attempted to have Hernandez turn himself in, supposedly the prosecutor said no and sent the detectives out after him. So did the police do this to grand stand and use him as some example?

Example of what? Someone that commits murder, or covers a murder, isn't going to behave differently based on him being taken out in cuffs. Seems like an odd way to try and make a point. Unless they are sending a message to Hernandez specifically; that things are on their terms now.

Example of what? Someone that commits murder, or covers a murder, isn't going to behave differently based on him being taken out in cuffs. Seems like an odd way to try and make a point unless they are sending a message to Hernandez specifically; that things are on their terms now.

Don't know, you know how the mothership is

Brady just lost his deadliest weapon

I bet some of the other Patriot players will be dragged in for questioning about Aarons character at some point haha...poor Pats

From the Pats message board, they are dilusional :roll:

The 'good' news is that it is 'only' obstruction to justice.

With Hernandez's legal representation I expect him to be okay.

Lewis had blood on his suit from a murder and got away relatively clean.

I can forgive Hernandez for being an idiot and trying to bail out his friends.

From the Pats message board, they are dilusional :roll:

The 'good' news is that it is 'only' obstruction to justice.

With Hernandez's legal representation I expect him to be okay.

Lewis had blood on his suit from a murder and got away relatively clean.

I can forgive Hernandez for being an idiot and trying to bail out his friends.

Send them this 9152604_448x252.jpg

Well he could have a friend drive him on a high speed chase from the cops in a white Ford Bronco but besides that he seems to know something about the murder.

I was awaiting that outcome also, or a barricade situation, the guy seems to be willing to shoot

Don't know, you know how the mothership is

Message to the rest of the population that he won't receive preferential treatment perhaps. That is a bigger concern in court though.