SNOORDA

Aaron Hernandez - Found guilty of First Degree Murder (UPDATE: committed suicide)

Example of what? Someone that commits murder, or covers a murder, isn't going to behave differently based on him being taken out in cuffs. Seems like an odd way to try and make a point. Unless they are sending a message to Hernandez specifically; that things are on their terms now.

I'm sure the Detectives are pretty pissed at him for destroying the security system and cell phone. They probably jumped at the chance to Cuff him.

notice in the picture they didn't even let him put a shirt on first!

Message to the rest of the population that he won't receive preferential treatment perhaps. That is a bigger concern in court though.

Agreed, this defense attorney on NFL Network said he believes, someone is co-operating with authorities and that the way they arrested him, suggests it's more serious than obstruction.

Do they have anything besides circumstantial evidence because circumstantial cases are really hard to prove in court. Heck, Casey Anthony was guilty as charged in my eyes, but she got let off because they had no idea if her baby drowned accidentally, or if it was on purpose.

Well he could have a friend drive him on a high speed chase from the cops in a white Ford Bronco but besides that he seems to know something about the murder.

Or he could have been doped up on steroids or PCP and refused to have gotten on the ground to be handcuffed by an army of cops.

the lawyer's gonna get last year's signing bonus if he didn't spend it already. :roll:

We should get a better idea of his involvement by days end. I'm thinking they have a murder case built on him.

Patriots Statement “A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do.”

We should get a better idea of his involvement by days end. I'm thinking they have a murder case built on him.

D.A is holding a PC sometime around 11.

Patriots Statement “A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do.”

Plus, you know, he's completely worthless to us now...

Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL 6m

NFL teams have security departments that are VERY connected to local authorities so Pats likely know more than we do

Well....I might have to find a new keeper in fantasy football. Tom Brady is still good but with no weapons I might have to keep AJ Green over him.

Damn.

cut/trade harbor or celek,and make a strong push for Aaron

You're joking right?

Innocent till proven guilty ??? Maybe ??

He certainly hasn't helped his cause, by not co-operating to begin with, destroying his own surveillance cameras and his cell phone