Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltcoeagle

Tampadelphia

I lived down in that area 3 years ago and it was going strong. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt be the same.. The website is being worked on but it does say..

Yes, we are still meeting at the DoubleTree this season.

The functionality and development are in place, so stay tuned for a whole new Tampadelphia website design coming soon!

Tampadelphia is live and strong...the group gets together in Tampa Westshore area St Pete and Clearwater only half hour away!

Visiting Tampa? Looking to watch your BIRDS FLY.... You will find a home and fellow enthusiastic EAGLES fans located at Buckets Tap & Tavern located in Tampa, Florida During the entire Football Season!!

Philly Of The South

Tampa's Original

Eagles Fan Club

Join us for all The Eagles games at:

Buckets Tap & Tavern

4535 Gunn Hwy

Tampa, FL 33624

813-960-2222

Visit The Fan Clubs web site at: www.PhillyOfTheSouth.com

Go EAGLES !!!

I lived in Tampa from 84 to 94, last I heard in in 04 there was a Bar on Dale Mabry right near Fletcher Ave called Bilmar Station where Eagles fans gather on Sunday.

Drove over from South Florida this past season for the game... we were out in full force. Pound for pound, I'm not sure there is any other city in the country that has as many Eagle fans show up.

Drove over from South Florida this past season for the game... we were out in full force. Pound for pound, I'm not sure there is any other city in the country that has as many Eagle fans show up.

Growing up and living in Fla for 24 years, it seems everyone was from the North, or liked teams in from the North, esp the Cubs in baseball, and the Bears in football

I lived in tampa for six years and never knew this existed wish I did no it was great to watch the tampa bay game and see all those green shirts in the crowd and I worked off west shore kennedy

Tampadelphia Fan Club Still The Place To Be

DoubleTree Hotel (WestShore)

4500 W Cypress St
Tampa, FL

Hundreds of members (no dues)

Often imitated never duplicated Players Lounge

Food and drink or buffet specials

Get there early to make sure you get a seat.

Only FL club that Lincoln Financial supports. Yearly giveaways.