Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AllHailDawk

Out of Market Viewing Options

Do you have direct tv and if not are you able to get it though?

I do not have Directv. That is one of the things that made this package so much more attractive. $100 for the NFL Sunday Ticket? Hell Ya!! lol

Of course you could get Directv is you wanted it. I cut cable a long time ago so that's not for me.

Do you think I should just say I can't get a signal?

Why do that? They'll make you pay $300 for Sunday Ticket. Buy the PS3 game and get it for $40 or $50 ($100 for the package but you can sell the game for $50 or $60).

I just called and they said you can't order Sunday ticket online

Your first mistake was calling them. The phone reps are a bunch of know nothings. Never expect correct answers from a phone rep...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CF7KVGE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you think I should just say I can't get a signal?

Yeah, that's what I would do.

I just called and they said you can't order Sunday ticket online

The rep is wrong. I swear I've done this. I posted about it last year as well in ATN.

For most of the game I'll be getting Physical Therapy on my ankle.

I'll have to wait and watch the NFL Network replays.

That's ok with me. I've had to do the same for two of the three preseason games this year.

And after all, it's just preseason.

Should I buy the madden 25 anniversary edition and take the risk with their promo codes or should I just buy redzone?

Should I buy the madden 25 anniversary edition and take the risk with their promo codes or should I just buy redzone?

i recently put in the order for madden25 to get the ticket. I'm in VA and can get about half the eagles down here on just regular TV. So instead of crappy live streaming international websites, I decided to go this route this year.

I've not gotten it yet, but others have, and they have given a thumbs up.

Use a free online live stream and watch it for free and save your money for beer

Thats what I do

I can't find any I trust

Buy the madden. What is the "risk" that you would be taking? Redzone doesn't give you any games, only snippets.

Use a free online live stream and watch it for free and save your money for beer

Thats what I do

Just don't post the link around here, lest ye be banned... ;)

Don't ever ditch FIOS for DirecTV. FIOS rules.

Pargs, will you be using your bone stimulator? :D

I can't give the directions because I just rent a room that has FIOS, but I'm pretty sure that Verizon offers a way to stream games to your PC or phone. I tried to access it, but I don't know the master password that the landlady has.

for those that can't get the games any other way, just "like" philadelphia eagles FB page(if you haven't already). you can usually "find a way" to see the game there.

Overseas guy here.

Anyone have any recommendations for those of us not in the US? Both PS and regular season.

Is the NFL.com option worthwhile? I'm not worried about watching the games live since I'm 8.5 hours ahead of EST.

This says you only get it if you can't get it in your area...I can get it but I don't want direct tv...just the ticket

I just got the Madden game with my Sunday Ticket code. It gives you a link on the computer or you can download the mobile app, all you have to do is login with the info you get with the game. There is no verification for whether you actually can't get DTV or not, just says to login with that code if you can't. I pulled it up on my phone app, logged in, and it played a quick video for me and said something like "The season starts September 8th. See you then". So, definitely accepted it and didn't try to verify anything as far as my capability to receive DTV service goes.

My plan is to either pull up the mobile version on my Galaxy S4 and hook it up through hdmi, or (if they disable hdmi output in the app) try to cast it from my computer through Chromecast. Either way, if all else fails I can still watch on the PC.

Overseas guy here.

Anyone have any recommendations for those of us not in the US? Both PS and regular season.

Is the NFL.com option worthwhile? I'm not worried about watching the games live since I'm 8.5 hours ahead of EST.

I think NFL.COM would be worthwhile for you, it will give you access to all NFL games played since 2009 and the 'current' games will be available around midnight of the Sunday that they were played.

It also gives you a lot of other features as well. If you want to listen to the games live online, go to PE.COM on gameday and click on "Listen Live" and you'll get Merrill and Mike calling the game for WIP.

Otherwise, the NFL.COM package is very nice since you don't care about getting them live. To me, it'd be well worth the price.

I just got the Madden game with my Sunday Ticket code. It gives you a link on the computer or you can download the mobile app, all you have to do is login with the info you get with the game. There is no verification for whether you actually can't get DTV or not, just says to login with that code if you can't. I pulled it up on my phone app, logged in, and it played a quick video for me and said something like "The season starts September 8th. See you then". So, definitely accepted it and didn't try to verify anything as far as my capability to receive DTV service goes.

My plan is to either pull up the mobile version on my Galaxy S4 and hook it up through hdmi, or (if they disable hdmi output in the app) try to cast it from my computer through Chromecast. Either way, if all else fails I can still watch on the PC.

I think this is what I'll be doing. I have a galaxy s4 and an iPad...how would I get the game to go on my tv?

Does your PC have HDMI out? If so, just hook it directly to the TV with an HDMI cable. If not, there's adapters to go from DVI to HDMI, if you have a DVI connector.

I think this is what I'll be doing. I have a galaxy s4 and an iPad...how would I get the game to go on my tv?

Well not sure with the iPad, but with the GS4 you can buy an MHL adapter that plugs into the micro-usb port, and the other end lets you plug an hdmi cable into it. This is the one I got and it works perfectly to display my screen to the TV. MHL to HDMI

That's my first option. Sometimes apps will disable HDMI output for stuff like this though (happened to me with NFL Mobile from Verizon). If that's the case, I'm going to try sending it from my PC to the TV with my Chromecast

Does your PC have HDMI out? If so, just hook it directly to the TV with an HDMI cable. If not, there's adapters to go from DVI to HDMI, if you have a DVI connector.

It has HDMI out, but it is a desktop and way too much work to move it to the living room. I kind of skipped the laptop this time around in my computing upgrades, got a desktop PC and a Tablet for when I need something more mobile.

It has HDMI out, but it is a desktop and way too much work to move it to the living room. I kind of skipped the laptop this time around in my computing upgrades, got a desktop PC and a Tablet for when I need something more mobile.

I'd be dragging the desktop out there if I didn't have one next to the TV already lol. Of course if the resolution from the phone is just as good on the TV as it otherwise would be then that'll work.

I'd be dragging the desktop out there if I didn't have one next to the TV already lol. Of course if the resolution from the phone is just as good on the TV as it otherwise would be then that'll work.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping, I will say the streaming from phone to TV has been really good quality for any other video streams I've tried, so hoping that's the case here. Also had surprisingly good luck streaming Hulu from my chrome browser to the Chromecast as well, so that might be viable.

Either way, I'll find a way to get it up on the big screen.

I am doing away with it after 13 years. And yes they offered it for free to me.

Lol

I just refuse to spend that much time on sports anymore.

Just to many other things more enjoyable to take up my time.

A couple games on Sunday, Mondays game and this site and that's about it for me.

wow my wife would be in heaven, if I said that! Lol

Got my Madden 25 Sunday ticket code logged in, and sending the video from my chrome browser to my Chromecast... working flawlessly so far.