Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jc2005_130

EAGLES bars/pubs in big cities (other than Pennsylvania of course)

I just got relocated to Charlotte, NC, I will be traveling to South Beach this weekend. That lead me to start this thread and see where there are know Eagles bars in each big city. I am sure there has to be one here in Charlotte, havent found one yet though. Maybe Jacksonville, Daytona Beach.

I will be driving back from Daytona Beach around the time the Eagles will pay SD and I dont want to miss it. I would pull over a a bar or somewhere on the way to watch it. Trying to find a place like this that would be showing the game for sure. Maybe have other fans there as well...

Feel free to post of any you know. In any City.

Thanks!

Easiest to do is a buffalo wild wings. I travel a lot as I'm in sales and that's what I do.

I have tried BW3s before. But they mainly only play 2-3 games max at a time. Taking a chance. Speacially if I will be in FL, they have 3 teams doen there (TB, Dolphins and JAX) Unlikely they would show the eagles game there.

There's a bar in Tampa on Dale Mabry called Bilmar Station, it gets over run by Eagle fans on Sundays

Thanks. Is that the one they call 'Tampadelphia'? We might head up the Saturday night before.

There's a bar in Tampa on Dale Mabry called Bilmar Station, it gets over run by Eagle fans on Sundays

Thats great to know! A little out of my way but amazing for next time I make it to Tampa for the weekend. Keep them coming guys!

Thanks. Is that the one they call 'Tampadelphia'? We might head up the Saturday night before.

LOL thats awesome! I need one in cities Savannah, Jacksonville, Daytona Beach, Charleston, or Charlotte. Hopefully someone can help!

if you're in the Ft. Lauderdale area, there's the parrot on Sunrise Blvd and A1A. Nothing but eagles fans. food good for the most part. decent craft beer menu

No problem, looks like this is one of their featured places too:

Lost Weekends/The Alibi

218 Espanola Way

Miami Beach, FL 33139

(305) 672-1707

Thats a little out of my way. But good one to know about. I found Jaxadelphia from your link though and it sounds really legit. Right on my way too. Keep posting other cities...only if you have been there and you would recommend them.

It's right off of N. Dale Mabry going north (on the left) before you get to Fletcher Ave IIRC. It's kinda hidden in the back in a cluster of shops, and restaurants, etc...

I have tried BW3s before. But they mainly only play 2-3 games max at a time. Taking a chance. Speacially if I will be in FL, they have 3 teams doen there (TB, Dolphins and JAX) Unlikely they would show the eagles game there.

Correct. You go in a tad early and ask for a table close to a smaller TV and ask your waiter/ress to change it to your game. All Bdubs have Sunday Ticket and they will put it on that TV.

It's right off of N. Dale Mabry going north (on the left) before you get to Fletcher Ave IIRC. It's kinda hidden in the back in a cluster of shops, and restaurants, etc...

Thanks. We should be staying right there.

Correct. You go in a tad early and ask for a table close to a smaller TV and ask your waiter/ress to change it to your game. All Bdubs have Sunday Ticket and they will put it on that TV.

Yea, I thought I could do that. Which was going to be my last resort. would rather have the atmosphere there too though.

The Shack in LA

And Birds Nest in AZ

Birds Nest or something here in Portland

Thanks. We should be staying right there.

I used to live almost across the street where that bar is, god I miss Tampa

Hey, I live in Miami. Try this place:

Lost Weekend located at 218 Espanola Way is THE only Philadelphia owned sports bar in Miami Beach. Their menu includes authentic cheesesteaks with fresh Amoroso rolls flown in daily. Happy hour are until 9:00pm seven days a week, Lost Weekend is an affordable place to watch the games. Eagles games are always heard over the excellent nightclub stereo system with full surround sound.

Regarding The Clevelander - yeah this place is cool but it's just a general sports bar.

There's also Dewey's Tavern: http://www.yelp.com/biz/deweys-tavern-miami-beach

Here's info for Boston from a mailing list I'm on:

"Another season of Eagles Football is upon us! As many of you may know, our home for the last few years, An Tua Nua, underwent a major renovation. With it, there were enough changes to the back and front room that we thought it best to look into other places. With that, we have decided that our new primary home for Eagles Game Watches is going to be the BASEBALL TAVERN (1270 Boylston St. Boston, Ma 02215). The management at the BBT has been great to us in the past when we needed alternative places for Flyers/Eagles/Phillies game watches and they are excited to have us this year. This is what to expect this year at the BBT for almost every Eagles game:

- PRIVATE room on the top floor for Eagles fans only, if the group spills to other floors, the Eagles game sound WILL be on

- $2.50 bud light draft

- Food specials and frequent free food buffets

- Eagles give-aways and prizes (the BBT management has an interesting connection with Chip Kelly that may work out well for us...more to come soon)

- Pre and post game bar games available (cornhole etc.)

- Roof deck access (weather permitting for specific games)

As always, the private space is for Eagles Fans only. If your friends want to cheer against the birds or wear the other team's colors, please watch in the common area."

WE HAVE "THE LINC" COMING TO ATLANTA

In or near Atlanta? Check us out! www.smyrnadelphia.com People from Lincoln Financial Group will be down in Atlanta Oct. 27th for the Eagles Vs. Giants game.This is a charity event for Alive Ministries to feed hungry children and their families in our area! We will be accepting donations of non-perishable food goods, toiletries, and money. 100% of the raffle proceeds will also go to Alive Ministries. This will help Alive Ministries buy turkeys and hams as they ready their food pantries for the holidays. We need ALL Eagles fans to stand up and show everyone how tenaciously loyal we are to our team, family, friends, and community! Come out for some fun, food, prizes, and most of all, watch the Eagles beat up the Giants one more time! Grab your friends and come out to Varners Oct 27th Eagles Vs. Giants, fun starts at 11:00am. www.facebook.com/groups/smyrnadelphia for more details. We are located at Varners tavern, 725 Concord Rd, in Smyrna Ga. 30082---- a suburb 20 minutes Northwest of the ATL.

I just got relocated to Charlotte, NC, I will be traveling to South Beach this weekend. That lead me to start this thread and see where there are know Eagles bars in each big city. I am sure there has to be one here in Charlotte, havent found one yet though. Maybe Jacksonville, Daytona Beach.

I will be driving back from Daytona Beach around the time the Eagles will pay SD and I dont want to miss it. I would pull over a a bar or somewhere on the way to watch it. Trying to find a place like this that would be showing the game for sure. Maybe have other fans there as well...

Feel free to post of any you know. In any City.

Thanks!

In Charlotte the place to go is Steamer's Sports Pub. The owner is a transplanted Philadephian and we get about 100+ Bird's die hards there every week, great times!

http://www.steamerssportspub.com/