Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jc2005_130

EAGLES bars/pubs in big cities (other than Pennsylvania of course)

Denver Colorado

South Philly Cheese Steaks

2070 S. University Blvd

DU AREA
Denver, CO 80210

$1 rolling rocks
$2 off all Philly's
Happy hour menu available during eagle games
NFL ticket
Over 10 TVs

Check out the Clevelander Bar on Ocean Drive in Miama Beach or Dewey's Tavern...This site is always good for helping you find a good eagles spot...

http://www.greenlegion.com/locator.html

I just searched my zipcode in Spokane Washington, the only thing that came up is some dude's house in a questionable neighborhood.

If you're in the Portland Oregon area, join us Eagles Nest Portland members for a great gametime. We meet at JB O'Brien's Pub in Tigard, Oregon.

Check out our website at; www.eaglesnestpdx.com

LOS ANGELES - there's a new official Eagles bar on the Eastside.  The Greyhound in Highland Park is now an Eagles bar.  Sound on and up, multiple TVs, projection wall.  This is a serious boon to those of us who live on the Eastside, because til now the closest bars were at least 17 miles away.  Everyone show up! We out here!

Post on Bleeding Green Nation about it with more info:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2014/8/30/6088765/new-official-eagles-bar-in-los-angeles

No real Eagles bars in Houston but the Houston Eagles Nest meet up for every game at Nick's Place on the west side of town.

we love nicks.  come join the 80-100 eagle fans that show up every week.

Coming down to Atlanta for the EAGLES Vs FALCONS? Here is what you need to know. Saturday night will be an epic Eagles Pep rally at Varners Tavern hosted by Smyrnadelphia and the Green Legion. Then on Monday (GAME DAY) there will be a bus that leaves Varners down to the Green Legions tailgate party! For more information go to www.smyrnadelphia.com click on Events/Links tab! Or find us on Facebook, group name Smyrnadelphia.

There is a new Eagles bar in the Denver metro area, it's called Pride of Philly Cheesesteaks in Aurora. The have the Eagles games on TV and Merrill Reese on the radio. On gamedays they serve steak, egg, & cheese, and pork roll, egg, & cheese sandwiches.

Any Eagles fans in Jacksonville FL?  ALmost always defending my green wearing a** on Sundays or other game days but I bleed green...just how it IS.  I'm a loudmouth little old lady who loves football and worships my Eagles!