Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Dallas 2-1, GNATS & SKINS 0-3

Well The Cowpies Are on top with the 2-1, and the g-men, and Skins are 0-3. This division might be won by a 8-8 team. We need some wins. No way Dallas wins this division.

Well The Cowpies Are on top with the 2-1, and the g-men, and Skins are 0-3. This division might be won by a 8-8 team. We need some wins. No way Dallas wins this division.

How is there no way the Cowboys win this division?!

Giants are awful.

Redskins are almost awful.

We're mediocre at best.

Cowboys are about average - it's their group as long as they play reasonably well enough.

Giants are awful.

We're mediocre at best.

Cowboys are about average - it's their group as long as they play reasonably well enough.

Exactly. I dont think it can even be argued that the NFC east isnt the worst division in football. Like you said there isnt one team that is above mediocre. Its a real possibility that the winner of this division can finish 7-9.

We have too many injuries to compete.

Excuses Excuses. But, that don't work. You can't even SCORE a single point vs the Winless Panthers. Try again. Because the maximum diastance of an excuse is .5 meters behind you.

Agree. Eagles must win next week...

I completely disagree. With all the mistakes over the last couple of weeks, the Eagles are 1-0 in division games. Denver's an AFC opponent. I remember many a year where the Eagles started slow in September, and caught fire later in the year to make the playoffs.

The must win game isn't next week in Denver - it's the week after in NY. I fully expect the Eagles to go into NY in 2 weeks with a 1-3, and shock the Giants at home in the Meadowlands. So yeah, the team record would only be 2-3 in such case, but it would be 2-0 in the division.

Honestly I think this is the year the Cowboys finally don't screw it up (well, at least until the playoffs). They're clearly the most talented team in the division.

Yep.

They'll win the division at 9-7, get the #4 seed, host a first round playoff game against the #5 seed, which will be SF or NO, and lose by two TD's.

Cowboys are the best team in this division easily

Not saying much there.

Yep.

They'll win the division at 9-7, get the #4 seed, host a first round playoff game against the #5 seed, which will be SF or NO, and lose by two TD's.

Can you give me some lotto numbers too?

Giants are awful.

We're mediocre at best.

Dallas doesn't have much. I think the only thing they might have going for them early on is familiarity. The players and coaches know the scheme and are familiar with each other. The Giants have no running game, and a marginal defense Eli is going to look alot like the duck and chuck of old, Washington might get things together eventually but they just arent' the same team without RG3 being able to run. Which he can't do right now. I thought their defense would be better but its been awful so far. Its going to be close with Dallas might come down to the season finale in Dallas. Even after we go 1-3 following our loss in Denver it doesn't mean the seasons over lets pack it in. Far from it.

Cowboys are the best team in this division easily

They are the only team is the East that resembles a complete team, even though they aren't neccessarily one. The Eagles have no defense, the Giants have no offense, and the Skins have neither. Dallas at least has both units playing well enough to win.

They are the only team is the East that resembles a complete team, even though they aren't neccessarily one. The Eagles have no defense, the Giants have no offense, and the Skins have neither. Dallas at least has both units playing well enough to win.

that's pretty much it...the Dallas offense is just average, the defense slightly above average

but it's week 3, if you were to look at the division the last 5-6 years, the division lead changes hands multiple times in a season

Man you guys are all pissed about the NFC East...did any of you watch the 49ers today? Did you watch the 49ers last week? The Packers are 1-2 as well and looking pretty banged up and very leaky on D. Atlanta? Ditto. Carolina, despite their demolition of the Giants today, are 1-2.

Been the strangest couple of weeks of football I've seen in a very long time. I'm surprised how many of you NFC East fans refuse to let the season play out and insist on proclaiming exactly who will suck and who won't for the rest of the season,

Man you guys are all pissed about the NFC East...did any of you watch the 49ers today? Did you watch the 49ers last week? The Packers are 1-2 as well and looking pretty banged up and very leaky on D. Atlanta? Ditto. Carolina, despite their demolition of the Giants today, are 1-2.

Been the strangest couple of weeks of football I've seen in a very long time. I'm surprised how many of you NFC East fans refuse to let the season play out and insist on proclaiming exactly who will suck and who won't for the rest of the season,

I'm not proclaiming anything. I stand by my prediction of at least 8 wins for the Giants, but I'm not freaking out over any of this ish, since its still very much wide open. That being said, how many of these games have you watched within the NFCE? Its far from impressive, and it does little to boost the level of confidence.