Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Dallas 2-1, GNATS & SKINS 0-3

stil cant provide a source

It's call "basic math" nitwit, (that I literally stated in an earlier post which of course went completely over your head like everything else):

But let me help you out as all the "source" info you need is available on the net:

Look up how many hits bob took running the ball last year and add it to the number of times he was hit while still in the pocket.

I'm not even going to bother to get into "hits per pass attempt" because that would require division and simple addition seems like enough of a stretch for you.

stil cant provide a source.... :roll: :roll:

Why bother providing a source? If it doesn't coincide with your argument, you'll just glance over it and find something else in his post to bish about.

Hi. I'm an Eagles fan who picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Yep. I did that.

stil cant provide a source.... :roll: :roll:

Robert Griffin III took 152 hits in 2012. Here’s how that number can be reduced.

By John Keim,July 27, 2013

camp0031374763511.jpg

WP_Gallery_Player.pngView Photo Gallery - : Redskins training camp is underway in Richmond: The team readies for…

When Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III tucks the football and commits to running with it, anything can happen, almost all of the possibilities breathtaking for teammates, fans, and opponents. Griffin’s runs last season resulted in game-breaking touchdowns, key first downs — and injuries.

As Griffin and the Redskins enter his second NFL training camp, this one following surgery to repair ligaments in his right knee, key questions involve how best to maximize Griffin’s unique skill set and also keep him healthy. Griffin and his coaches agree the responsibility is shared, lying in which plays are called and in the decisions he makes after the snap.

To understand how Griffin and the Redskins can help reduce the hits, it’s best to remember how 2012 unfolded. Griffin was hit 49 times out of 70 plays designed to use his ability to run — either zone-read options or quarterback keepers. Compare that to 18 hits on 50 scrambles beyond the line of scrimmage on passing plays and 85 hits on 423 plays when in the pocket or behind the line of scrimmage.

http://articles.wash...h-mike-shanahan

Not sure if more than Luck but 152 hits is a lot. Like I said ealier though, Luck still has both of his knees even if he took more shots so it really doesn't matter.

It's call "basic math" nitwit, (that I literally stated in an earlier post which of course went completely over your head like everything else):

But let me help you out as all the "source" info you need is available on the net:

Look up how many hits bob took running the ball last year and add it to the number of times he was hit while still in the pocket.

I'm not even going to bother to get into "hits per pass attempt" because that would require division and simple addition seems like enough of a stretch for you.

v2.gif

v2.gif

Ah yes, the last resort of the truly desperate. When all else fails respond to facts with beyond irrelevant, silly little cartoons.

Seriously kid, what are you like in 8th - 9th grade?

Ah yes, the last resort of the truly desperate. When all else fails respond to facts with beyond irrelevant, silly little cartoons.

Seriously kid, what are you like in 8th - 9th grade?

He can't even google a map before running his mouth, and you expect him to bring facts here. He tried to say that you can't drive to Alaska in a different thread. I know for a fact that during summer you can.

He can't even google a map before running his mouth, and you expect him to bring facts here. He tried to say that you can't drive to Alaska in a different thread. I know for a fact that during summer you can.

i didnt say you cant drive from alaska to mexico u dimwit

i didnt say you cant drive from alaska to mexico u dimwit

Yes you did. You stated that Alaska was overseas. That means that you can't drive there. I know for a fact that you can. Explain what the Alaskan Candian Highway is. This I want to read. Here is a hint. It starts in Dawson Creek British Columbia Canada, and ends at Delta Junction Alaska U.S.A. . And, runs for over 1,400 miles each way. I have actually seen the end of it. Have you? I have been to Delta Junction Alaska. Try to get a Big Mac there. I bet you can't.