Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gameday86

Eagles Bar in Boston

Hey Guys,

Looking for an Eagles bar in Boston for this weekend. Preferably a place which is majority eagles fans (not a BWW). Any help would be appreciated.

You are in luck, my friend! There is a large contingent of Eagles fans in Boston that have formed a group called Philadelphia Eagles Fans of Boston. They have a Facebook page you can check out. Thanks to them, I was able to see every Birds game while in college. They meet at The Baseball Tavern at 1270 Boylston Street every week to watch the Eagles games. They get together to watch big games for the other major Philly teams as well. I remember it being really fun, moreso than watching at home. There should be a lot of Eagles fans there and you'll get to sing the fight song with them after every TD. You'll feel like you're in Philly. Glad I could pass on this info as they're an essential resource for any Philly fan exiled in Boston. Let me know how it goes!

Do eagles fans still go to the Baseball tavern on Boylston Street. I am planning to come to Boston and watch the Eagles Panthers MNF game.

Yes and that bar blows deek. Only reason I prefer living in CT over Boston is that I no longer have impulsive temptations to go to that sheethole to see the games with a sea of green.