Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott time

Eagles/Lions not televised where I'm from in favor of Ravens/Vikin

Well I think by rule they have to show local teams. Redskins and Ravens both are playing at 1, so FOX and CBS will broadcast those teams in the D.C broadcast area.

Best bet is NFL Sunday Ticket or go to a bar I guess.

I normally watch Eagles games online,but my computer died on my last week,so I went to buffalo wild wings to watch the Eagles vs cards game.

I normally watch Eagles games online,but my computer died on my last week,so I went to buffalo wild wings to watch the Eagles vs cards game.

I just park my trailer outside of the nearest starbucks for the free wifi and all the napkins a growing boy can eat.

I feel your pain, it blows! F the Ravens and F the Redskins. No one wants to watch either of those teams.

Get Sunday Ticket bro.

I'll be damned if I am going to miss any games.

I once had to listen via Sirius Radio on a road trip and it bugged the ish out of me, you miss too much.

Get Sunday Ticket bro.

I'll be damned if I am going to miss any games.

I once had to listen via Sirius Radio on a road trip and it bugged the ish out of me, you miss too much.

Direct TV is ridiculously expensive. I usually just end up going to a friends house who has it or out to a bar with friends. I have the NFL Red Zone but that only shows when the Eagles are in the Red Zone which I guess is okay because who needs to watch the whole game anyways lol.

Direct TV is ridiculously expensive. I usually just end up going to a friends house who has it or out to a bar with friends. I have the NFL Red Zone but that only shows when the Eagles are in the Red Zone which I guess is okay because who needs to watch the whole game anyways lol.

Seriously? :lol: