Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Don't see Arians crying about the refs today

Anyone see that call by the refs that just gave the cardinals a win over seahawks. ball clearly hits the ground and the zebras call it an int. i headed over to the cardinals site to ask if anyone was crying today about the refs. then i really let them have it. They just might be (unless the 49ers lose to the falcons) the first 11 win team not to make the play-offs. and i'll bet they will blame it all on the Eagles and the refs. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of bishes. coach and fans included.

Anyone see that call by the refs that just gave the cardinals a win over seahawks. ball clearly hits the ground and the zebras call it an int. i headed over to the cardinals site to ask if anyone was crying today about the refs. then i really let them have it. They just might be (unless the 49ers lose to the falcons) the first 11 win team not to make the play-offs. and i'll bet they will blame it all on the Eagles and the refs. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of bishes. coach and fans included.

Arizona fans are very sensitive about bad refereed games. They don't tolerate bad calls. I'm sure they are extremely upset on their boards.

Also the Seahawks really messed up on a lot of penalties that cost them the game. As the refs once again, seemed to be favored towards the Cardinals. Not the first nor will it be the last time that ever happens!

Cardinals fans are very objective when it comes to the officiating. I'm sure they are upset.

Cards might go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. I want everyone to know, that if that happens, I'm personally going to contact the NFL about making the Cards, honorable Super Bowl winners. It's not fair.

Actually, Patriots missed Playoffs in 2008 with 11 wins. Is it possible for a 12 win team to not make Playoffs?

I think the Steelers probably have a bigger complaint given that they blocked a fg and because one of their players batted the ball out of bounds the refs gave the Packers a first down, and shortly after a TD.

They may very well get into the playoffs. I wouldn't want to see them in the WC round.

Even if they beat SF, they'd need NOR to lose at home to Tampa - I'm more likely to win the lottery.

Even if they beat SF, they'd need NOR to lose at home to Tampa - I'm more likely to win the lottery.

Stranger things my friend, stranger things....

NO is down to a rookie backup left tackle against a very good Tampa defense. Not saying TB is the favorite or anything but it's going to be competitive.