Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the super bowl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope wins?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks

Pretty simple. Who do you want to win, not who do you think will win.

I like Russell more than Montee so I hope the hawks take it home

I don't care. Glad it won't be the Niners, which is what makes me happy. Today was my Super Bowl, haha!

EDIT: I'll be rooting for Richard Sherman.

Denver, i'd like to see Peyton at least equal the ring total of Eli plus I think it'd be cool for Champ to get a ring. Also not a fan of Carrol

As an Eagles fan I DO NOT want another team to win their first Super Bowl before the Eagles win one like TB and Saints have so I will be rooting for the Bronco's.

No one, because I have and always will root for one team only.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Denver.

I doubt Peyton retires any time soon. The dude seems thoroughly obsessed with football.

Dudes gonna be a coach

Went into the playoffs not wanting Harbaugh and Carroll to win it. Broncos all the way.

No one, because I have and always will root for one team only.

Duh. Let's rephrase, who will you be rooting against least?

Seattle will win, with the same amount of appearances as the gold standard organization...let that sink in...

Seahawks superbowl champions....

Another long time joke of a franchise has a ring before this one....disgraceful..

Arguably the most prolific passing attack in NFL history versus (arguably) the best pass D of the post rule changes era. Should be a great chess match.

Although since I don't have a dog in the fight I'll be pulling for Peyton to get that elusive second ring.

Hmm the team that runs illegal picks and commits offensive PI on most of their screen plays vs the PED taking team that commits PI on every play......hard to say. I don't care either way really....just rooting for a good game.....or maybe some horrible weather that makes the game ishy, because the NFL is stupid for giving NY a super bowl...f the Mara's

Seattle will win, with the same amount of appearances as the gold standard organization...let that sink in...

Seahawks superbowl champions....

Another long time joke of a franchise has a ring before this one....disgraceful..

"If you wanna crown 'em, then crown they a**"

Hmm the team that runs illegal picks and commits offensive PI on most of their screen plays vs the PED taking team that commits PI on every play......hard to say. I don't care either way really....just rooting for a good game.....or maybe some horrible weather that makes the game ishy, because the NFL is stupid for giving NY a super bowl...f the Mara's

I've been praying that the weather gets really ugly for the game, just so I can watch all the cell phone wielding suits, who have ZERO interest in the actual game, suffer in the misery of snow and negative wind chill. They are only there to be seen, so let them pay the price :rock:

I honestly don't know.

I hate Peyton Manning

I don't want another franchise to win their first SB before we do

F me!

"C'mon Man", the greatest WR in Poke's history pushed off all the way to Canton. ;)