Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the super bowl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope wins?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks

Go Seahawks! Screw John Fox and Welker. Those 2 of all people strike me as guys who are just along for the ride. I like the hard working mean tough bad boy attitudes of Seattle. They are what makes the game fun and very entertaining vs the choir boys Peyton led Broncos.

I don't hate either team so I will be rooting for a good game. On paper it seems like a great matchup!

They beat the bejeezus out of their oppenents? Since when? They have played more close games (and to some horrible teams), even at home. They far from dominated in theor two playoff games (23-15, 23-17). Yesterday was a tough battle, a lot of big hits but still, the Niners had a chance to win but Kapernick threw that stupid INT in the endzone.

12-7 over Panthers

23-20 over Texans

14-9 over Rams

20-13 over Titans at home

27-24 over Buccaneers at home

17-10 LOSS to Cardinals at home

34-28 LOSS to Colts

19-17 LOSS to 49ers

Mike Glennon had a 123 QB rating, completed 73% of his passes, 2td/0int and his horrible Buccaneers came within a field goal in Seattle. Broncos will beat them and four reasons why:

1. They haven't faced a offense like the Broncos 2. They will be too cocky/overconfident 3. Russell Wilson will struggle 4. No 12th Man!

If you are looking for a lopsided scoreboard, then go with the Broncos. If you are looking for a team that physically punishes somebody into the turf, it's the Hawks. 4 reasons the Hawks will win:

1. Competition breeds excellence. The team from the stronger conference almost always wins. The Hawks have the same record as the Broncos (15-3) coming from the #1 division in football and the much stronger NFC. The Hawks may not have "dominated" in the payoffs like the Broncos did, but they certainly played better football teams than the mediocre Chargers or Tom Brady and the Nobodys.

2. The Broncos haven't faced a Defense like the Hawks either. In championships, great D beats great O almost every time.

3. The Seahawks have the Broncos beat at every position except Qb and Wr. Most importantly of all, the Hawks mismatch the Broncos on both lines of scrimmage.

4. Vegas opened with the Hawks at -1.5. The action put the Broncos at -2.5 almost overnight. Huge red flag. It's the Hawks who are being disrespected even though the insiders know they are better.

I'm rooting for Seahawks because

- they're the local team, sort of

- NFC

- I like defense.

- I'd like to see something different.

Umm so according to you, if someone doesn't like the Seahawks that somehow makes them less of a fan? Wtf?

Nah, it just makes them a poozy.

Nah, it just makes them a poozy.

:lol: Whatever, buddy. If you're judging people based on that, you probably need help.

For the record, you just called 34 people who voted here a "poozy" simply because they'd rather see the Broncos win over the Seahawks.

:wacko:

:lol: Whatever, buddy. If you're judging people based on that, you probably need help.

For the record, you just called 34 people who voted here a "poozy" simply because they'd rather see the Broncos win over the Seahawks.

:wacko:

Hey if somebody has a voting interest in the Broncos then fine. I didn't say you had to root for the Hawks to win this game. I'm just countering the general mood in here that people are rooting against the Hawks because "Carrol is a meanie" or Sherman is a ****. I say if you love smashmouth football you gotta love the trashtalking Hawks.

Hey if somebody has a voting interest in the Broncos then fine. I didn't say you had to root for the Hawks to win this game. I'm just countering the general mood in here that people are rooting against the Hawks because "Carrol is a meanie" or Sherman is a ****. I say if you love smashmouth football you gotta love the trashtalking Hawks.

There are plenty of other reasons why people aren't wanting the Hawks to win. The primary reason I don't want Seattle is so that they don't win a SB before us.

2. The Broncos haven't faced a Defense like the Hawks either. In championships, great D beats great O almost every time.

Funny. We only have to look back to last year when the superior defense lost to a pocket passer.

Peyton has played so well that I want him to complete his greatness.

3. The Seahawks have the Broncos beat at every position except Qb and Wr. Most importantly of all, the Hawks mismatch the Broncos on both lines of scrimmage.

Except QB and WR? You sure about that? Lol

Funny. We only have to look back to last year when the superior defense lost to a pocket passer.

Hey every game is different. I wouldnt even consider the Ravens a great offense by any stretch. They did match up physically against the Niners much better than the Broncos do against the Hawks. But all of that is why I say "almost every time". Because in the history of pretty much every major sport, great defense trumps come championship time. It didn't last year, so is sports.

Seahawks. That defense is going to dominate a "prolific" Denver offense who could only muster 26 points at home against the JV Patriots defense.

I'll be honest, another reason id rather the Broncos win is I'm still a little bitter about 05 and Reggie Whites jersey retirement ceremony ending with that blowout

Before Peyton won his first ring, I felt he'd either retire with none, or multiple. I never disliked the man, so I don't mind him winning another. If someone is going to be the first to do it with two teams, he seems like as good a person as any to get it done.

im going with broncos. i would like to see peyton get his 2nd ring, i like john fox better than pete carroll, epecially with fox coming back to coach again 6 weeks or so after open heart surgery. however, i LOVE the way the seahawks play. you just dont see that type of football anymore. smash mouth defense, and the beastly run game with lynch. i dont subscribe to the theory that i dont want another team winning their 1st super bowl before the eagles. i'm over that. i dont care anymore. i just want a good game.

Hmm the team that runs illegal picks and commits offensive PI on most of their screen plays vs the PED taking team that commits PI on every play......hard to say. I don't care either way really....just rooting for a good game.....or maybe some horrible weather that makes the game ishy, because the NFL is stupid for giving NJ a super bowl...f the Mara's

So sorry. But, that stadium ain't in New York State. Learn where East Rutherford actually is. Try New Jersey.

I like Russell Wilson and think he deserves a Super Bowl in time but he will have plenty more chances. Give it to the old man Manning and let him ride off into the sunset and end his career on a high note, if he chooses to retire.