Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the super bowl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope wins?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks

I'll need to sleep on this one.

Hawks i cant Stand Manning.. i hope Seattles D tears Denvers Offense apart

If you don't like him being in literally every commercial on the face of the planet i understand but I must ask since it seems to be a somewhat common perspective: How does a true football fan HATE somebody who is potentially the greatest QB in the history of the NFL? Its not like he plays for the Cowboys or something...

Will never, ever root for Peyton "Protection Problems" Manning.

(Actually, I very begrudgingly would have if they had been playing against the incredible d-bag duo of Kaepernick and Harbaugh)

Seattle, it'd be great seeing another team win a Super Bowl before the Eagles.

LOL, jk I don't really care. I just didn't want the 49ers to go. F em!

I wish this was in a real Super Bowl weather type of city. The weather is going to F up the great matchup between the Bronco's passing game against Seattle's secondary. F U Goodell and Mara and whoever else made that moronic decision.

I wish this was in a real Super Bowl weather type of city. The weather is going to F up the great matchup between the Bronco's passing game against Seattle's secondary. F U Goodell and Mara and whoever else made that moronic decision.

:huh: Yeah god forbid these teams play outside like they do in both of their home stadiums

I almost always root against "The Cult of Manning"

'He deserves it.'

'He needs to win in his brother's stadium'

'No one can stop him.'

zzzzzzzzzzzz...

If Peyton has a great game in freezing weather against that D, then feel free to call him 1A to Joe Montana.

I think that 90 times out of 100 he has a bad game against that D in that weather.

I am rooting for the Seahawks, but I think the Broncos are going to win.

I doubt Peyton retires any time soon. The dude seems thoroughly obsessed with football.

When you get to have the weapons he has, why would you quit?

i don't care for either team and now i'm very pleased that they are playing here in nj, its colder than a witches boobs. and possible snow? i think seattle is better equipped for the weather ,younger players, a QB that can get away. i myself can't stand carroll. i'm not watching the game. 2 west coast teams i don't like. no thanks.

The sooner broncos win the sooner peyton retires the sooner foles has a better chance at the sb.

You do know that P. Manning plays in AFC and N. Foles plays in NFC? Very unlikely to play each other. They faced off this season.

Dudes gonna be a coach

If that's case, would you hire him as a coach?

You do know that P. Manning plays in AFC and N. Foles plays in NFC? Very unlikely to play each other. They faced off this season.

If that's case, would you hire him as a coach?

Dude, really ? ....

I would totally consider hiring Manning as a QB coach when he retires, but not a HC or an OC until he proved himself in a smaller coaching role first.

Oh i said what i did because if it were foles vs manning in a sb my money is likely on manning.

Thats why i said foles is less likely to win the sb so long manning is around. Buddy said do you not realize ones nfc others afc.

I mean really?! Are they?