Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cmart102

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the super bowl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hope wins?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks

<40F at kickoff and expect a typical manning choke job in the playoffs

We shall see. I want a competitive game. Don't matter who wins. Is that East Rutherford New Jersey Temps tomorrow, or New York City?

You would think from the posts that majority would want Peyton to lose but poll says majority wants Peyton to win

When all is said and done, I have no dog in this hunt but I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos win and Peyton getting MVP just so that he might begin to receive some of the praise that I think he career warrants.

People like to call him a choker and all that but he's played in what, 4 AFC Championships and has now made it to three Super Bowls.

Give McNabb (or any other Eagles QB for that matter) the exact same record and stats that Peyton Manning has, make them identical careers down to the last detail, and everyone here that is an Eagles fan that is also calling Manning a "choke artist" would be proclaiming McNabb the greatest QB to ever play the game, bar none.

Still leaning towards the NFC team. A team that has only been to one SB prior, and lost. Denver has been to what, 6 or 7 SBs now??!! And won two? That's enough for them.

Go Seahawks!!

And please win by the scores of either 32 - 28. Or 22 - 18. Or 31 - 25. Or 21 - 15.

Seahawks.

I'm a fan of defense, and it's been a long time since I've been able to watch many games without cringing. If I was teamless, I'd latch onto the 'Hawks for their secondary the same way I was wooed to the Eagles by Eric, Andre, and Wes. I couldn't give two ishs about offensive records, or some other team's QB's legacy in the making.

I'm also tired of the same players in the headlines. Quite frankly, I'm sick of Brady and Manning every year. I hope they both retire.