Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] 2012 Draft Shapes Eagles Today

Phitens picked it up nicely. Flyers battle rangers in the greatest show on earth the Stanley Cup playoffs. I said flyers would finish season with 92 points. They ended with 94 points. Not bad for me.

I sure do, 3D !! And that was a whole lot better than the one with Joe Namath wearing panty hose!

Haha, joe willie is still my boy. You got to love the guy wearing the white shoes putting it to the bullies of the old nfl.

Shady says " i'd take my two year old over Tim Tebow "....ha ......

.....Whats with Mason 's injury ...ive heard nothing ....Flyers wont make it threw this round without him

How far will the Eagles move up to get their WR........

I know its boring out there for writers,but doesn't every teams draft shape the team(good or bad lol)??? I suppose Cleveland is an exception,because although they draft well,they can't get anyone to the next level and consequently release them.They may have this fixed,only took 33 years

Remember the namath thing well.Back then,this was almsot SHOCKING.The Colts were SO dead serious on putting away the AFL.Some say if the Colts won,it could have meant the league folding and there would be no AFC in the NFL lol

Remember the namath thing well.Back then,this was almsot SHOCKING.The Colts were SO dead serious on putting away the AFL.Some say if the Colts won,it could have meant the league folding and there would be no AFC in the NFL lol

You got to love JROLL's answer back to the annoying fan on Saturday night. Here you go....a walk off game winning HR. Oh btw...st****up.

jimmy-shutthefup.gif

Thomas,Foles is good.May be a jinx to overstate it,but there;s no denying what TRUE FANS already know lol

DDD lmao-sometimes the fans can be....well,less than polite

Mock-evaluate-re-do mock-re-evaluate-redo mock.Go back to first mock and realize you had it right,then re-evaluate it again-re-do mock-give up and go out for a beer lol

Cox: I like the kid. I think he's a great addition and player with great potential. But, at this point even with him changing schemes and coaches, he should have shown much more IMO. I hope he comes on this season. It will be his 2nd witht he same scheme and coaches. But, we do need Fletcher Cox to be well above average into the dominant category. We don't need another Bunkley wash (1st rd.) pick.

The brandon graham trade rumors are no surprise to us here. The ? is. Does the rest of the nfl see any value in him? He will be gone in 2015 more than likely from our team. Trade or no trade this year.

Freak's Rise To Power---- Gene Le Freak......I guess his odds of repeating in the 3D version of the Mach 10 are about 1 in 5.... I think he will also place an entry in Brizer's legally sanctioned original recipe Mach 10....which is now in its 8th season.

Past winners of that one include:

2013.....Don Pardo

2012....Brozer8

2011....JB99 (Sage-Lion)

2010....GK Brizer

2009....M. "Fanny" Harris

2008....Leo Pizzini

2007....M. "Fanny" Harris

Tough to repeat--- as you can see, only "Fanny" Harris has ever accomplished it! (I never see Fanny around anymore--hope he's okay)

Bri's in Hawaii right now...