Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phillyterp85

Away game trip vs Arizona Cardinals

No offense, but could you please stop going to the games? You may be bad luck.

i like to chalk it up to just being horrible on west coast trips. they have played other west coast road games (excluding the raiders) and have lost. they arent very good passed the Mississippi

i'll be heading down there too. good to see some green in that sea of red and white. last year the eagles pulled off a close victory so i'm sure the stadium will be rocking

I live about 5 hrs from Dallas and have thought about goin to watch the Eagles play there many of times. Win or lose a fight will ensue and Ill be outnumbered :sad: lol

I went to Dallas in 2012 when the Eagles blew D, and then Green Bay last year towards the beginning of the Foles era. Both trips were also, real cool experiences.

We are going to make our annual trip again this year and it is probably between Arizona and San Francisco

I'm an Eagles fan for life, I bleed green til I die. I was born in Reading Pa but now live in Cali, I'm still representing out here though. I'm going to the Cardinals game with 3 of my friends from back east and would love to meet up with some Eagles fan and hold the fort down in Arizona.

I went to the last eagles game in Arizona about 2 years ago when kolb was the starter for AZ. A few member of this forum and I set up a tailgate where we had a nice line of eagle fans lined up with food. The tailgate was excellent. I wish I could say the same about that game.

I will be going again because I live out here. Let's try to set up a tailgate area for all us eagle fans. What we did was we met at a local walmart about 4-5 hours early and we all drove up together to ensure we would park together.

Let me know if y'all are interested in something like this.

Road games are a lot of fun. Been to a lot of Giants (not since they built the new stadium though) and Redskins games over the years.

Been to Cleveland twice ('00 and '04). Went to Kansas City (their fans were not nearly as "friendly/awesome" as their reputation) in '05. Went to Carolina in '03. Was at the Houston (loved their stadium) season opener in '06. Went to Detroit in '10, Vick's first start.

Other than some of the Redskins and Giants games, the Eagles always won.

I would highly recommend a road trip. Wish I had something on my radar.

philafan4o8, I was there as well two years ago. Each of us purchased a parking pass for the Green Lot and then met at Wal-Mart and drove there together. It made the game experience that much better being able to tailgate with Eagles fan. The individual that started putting that together was littlephili (looked back on this forum board).  They were from California and had a mobile type of restaurant setup.

We met at the following Wal-Mart:

9682 W Camelback Rd, AZ 85305

Here is a picture of the group that met on this forum last time the Eagles played the Cardinals.

http://1drv.ms/1rxBXmN

I am heading back down from Vegas to see the Eagles play the Cardinals again.  There will be nine of us coming this time, with 4 of them being their first Eagles games.  I definitely would like to tailgate once again like we did before.

We went to the game 2 years ago as well. It was our first time in Arizona, we are from San Diego. We didn't know where to park, where to tailgate or what the hell we were doing! Haha...so we are planning on going again this year...we are prepared and want to meet up with other fans!!! We have our pass for the green lot and love the idea of meeting ahead and driving in together. If that's a legit plan...please let me know!!!!!! We are down!!!!!

I have also read that the Rock Bar in Scottsdale is the place to party for Eagles fans and they are having a huge gathering Saturday night before the game. We plan on going and would love to meet other fans there too!!!!! The address is 4245 N Craftsman Ct. Scottsdale, AZ. Let me know who's down for that too!!!

Live in Los Angeles but I'll be making the drive with my family a couple days before the game. This will be my first time in AZ so I'll be looking forward to it.

Watched us slaughter San Fran in '06 and '08, and was in Philly last year when we killed Chicago in week 16. Hopefully this year is the same result!

Are any of you planning on going to this game?  If so we should link up and tailgate for our birds.  I have a few tickets to the game and will be going.  I of course will sitting in the visitors section 452.  I may also have some extra tickets if my family doesnt not make it here from Philly for any reason.  I love our Birds and would love to meet some fans here in Arizona while im here.

I'm down to meet up at The Rock Bar for an early EAGLES celebration party. There's gonna be 4 of us coming from Cali to represent....

That sounds like a plan.  Ill be there, with my jersey on.

I'm an Eagles fan for life, I bleed green til I die. I was born in Reading Pa but now live in Cali, I'm still representing out here though. I'm going to the Cardinals game with 3 of my friends from back east and would love to meet up with some Eagles fan and hold the fort down in Arizona.

Im down.

I'll be going down from Salt Lake City Utah. Excited to see the birds play this season. Have never been to University of Phoenix Stadium but it looks great. Hopefully there will be a lot of Eagles fans as usual for most away games. Section 125 can't wait!

philafan4o8, I was there as well two years ago. Each of us purchased a parking pass for the Green Lot and then met at Wal-Mart and drove there together. It made the game experience that much better being able to tailgate with Eagles fan. The individual that started putting that together was littlephili (looked back on this forum board).  They were from California and had a mobile type of restaurant setup.

We met at the following Wal-Mart:

9682 W Camelback Rd, AZ 85305

Here is a picture of the group that met on this forum last time the Eagles played the Cardinals.

http://1drv.ms/1rxBXmN

I am heading back down from Vegas to see the Eagles play the Cardinals again.  There will be nine of us coming this time, with 4 of them being their first Eagles games.  I definitely would like to tailgate once again like we did before.

Perfect! Ya it was a great experience. I am currently looking for tickets where I can get right behind the eagles bench area. But I will be there forsure. We need to set something up officially so we can start buying parking passes. Let's see if we can get a head count

I'm coming for this game at AZ From Juarez, Mexico, I remember going to the 2012 game anda having the best tailgate since I went to Philly in 2010. Rock Bar is the place to be the night beforethe game and I think they can provide transportation to the stadium and back to Scottsdale but I found free parking way north if the stadium at an elementary school (If you like to walk a mile and save some bucks).

I hope I can find the same people in the green parking lot to party at the tailgate they charge you about $15 or $20 and you can drink and eat all you want, excelent organization.

Saludos!!!!!

I'm coming for this game at AZ From Juarez, Mexico, I remember going to the 2012 game anda having the best tailgate since I went to Philly in 2010. Rock Bar is the place to be the night beforethe game and I think they can provide transportation to the stadium and back to Scottsdale but I found free parking way north if the stadium at an elementary school (If you like to walk a mile and save some bucks).

I hope I can find the same people in the green parking lot to party at the tailgate they charge you about $15 or $20 and you can drink and eat all you want, excelent organization.

Saludos!!!!!

Saludos!!!!!

Great come on over  ,,we need some more Eagles fans over here in AZ .. I am going to the game .. Section 120 Row 3 .. My husband who is a 49er fan just went to the game a few weeks ago and the Cardinal fans were so brutal... I am sure th Broncos will bring them back to their senses tomorrow so they will not be undefeated,,,

I also went to the 2012 game, good thing I was up in the nosebleed section so I could not really see the horrific game...

The game is just around the corner, I'm looking forward to going to the Rock Bar for pep rally Saturday before the game and meeting up before the game, drive up together, tailgate together, and celebrate an EAGLES victory.....

Ok lets all get together here is my email for who ever wants to meet up n tailgate. I live in glendale AZ by west gate.....

Mrodr811@gmail.com

Lets fly high and show our support