Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phillyterp85

Away game trip vs Arizona Cardinals

Chilestu, Mitch and Jay are going to Glendale for AZ vs. Eagles game. Looking for other Eagle fans who want to get together on Sat. night.

Sat night the place to be is Rock Bar in scottsdale, they're having a pep rally with only Eagles fans along with a free concert, see u there

Were driving from southern California to watch the game. Will be on the Eagles sideline section 135 row 15. Will definitely check out Rock Bar on Saturday. We are staying very close to the stadium so we will be walking but would love to join a tailgate party. I see two green lots East & F which one  will you guys be at? Also for those who have been there before will I be able to walk in the parking lot with alcohol? If not will I have to buy a parking pass? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

E A G L E S! EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Were driving from southern California to watch the game. Will be on the Eagles sideline section 135 row 15. Will definitely check out Rock Bar on Saturday. We are staying very close to the stadium so we will be walking but would love to join a tailgate party. I see two green lots East & F which one will you guys be at? Also for those who have been there before will I be able to walk in the parking lot with alcohol? If not will I have to buy a parking pass? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

E A G L E S! EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Go on greenlegion.com and see if you can join their tailgate. I believe they are up to 750 people.

Go on greenlegion.com and see if you can join their tailgate. I believe they are up to 750 people.

Thank you flyeaglesfly I'll check it out. 

I am going to the game that day. I live in AZ. Last time they were here they had a parking lot for just eagles fans tailgating. It is nice out here but the card fans suck. Mostly band wagon fans. When they whooped on us the last time all the fans in the stadium acted like they were a super bowl team and talking alot of ****. You will enjoy it though. If ya want to meet up let me know.

This exactly. That game was so brutal. I bought $400 seats right behind the bench for that massacre ugh.

Lets all meet up

I am going too if ya want to meet up. Section 132 row 5

im in section 132 row  7 im down lol

I'm a Canadian that bleeds green and making the trip to this game!

Flying in the morning of the game and sitting in Sec 126 row 5!

Would love to meet up with some more Eagles die hards at the game and if anyone from the area wanted to celebrate after!

Im going to this game also. Live out in Vegas. First Birds game for me period. Or NFL for that matter. Super excited! Sitting Eagles side 20 yard line 6th row. Been trying to figure out about tailgating. Saw the Green Legion Stuff, but that's total packages. Plus, aren't they the ones who got in a fight in tampa last year? Who cares? Anyhow, Phillytailgate.com has some stuff going on, but seems to be sold out. I called Phoenix stadium and they said they should have all kind of stuff happening in the parking lot for everyone. Food trucks, Flight deck with beer garden, and giant screens playing early games.  

So do Y'all want to meet up at the Walmart right down the street from the stadium and drivedrive in gtogether to tailgate? What parking pass does everyone have? Last time we did it in the green lot. Let me know

Walmart address 9682 W Camelback Rd, AZ 85305