Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

ALL Cowboys Linemen Wearing Knee Braces

Simple math.

Cowboys 5 SB victories.

Steelers 6 SB victories.

Steelers have been more successful.

If The Cowboys can manage not to stink, and win a SB in the next 20 years, they might be as successful as The Steelers.

He actually thought he was watching Thundercats, and Mumra went on a rant.

You are not insinuating that its all about Super Bowl Victories are you?

You are not insinuating that its all about Super Bowl Victories are you?

Not always.

But Cowboys fans think it is.

So you have to post down to their level.

:lol:

no, I watched the interview with the owner of the Cowboys. I'm actually kind of worried about him. 5 years ago he could actually string a sentence or two together. He's not sounding good these days.

He's taken over for Al Davis in the WTF department.

Not always.

But Cowboys fans think it is.

So you have to post down to their level.

Damn I thought I had an opening there to be a jerk for minute. Oh well

Simple math.

Cowboys 5 SB victories.

Steelers 6 SB victories.

Steelers have been more successful.

If The Cowboys can manage not to stink, and win a SB in the next 20 years, they might be as successful as The Steelers.

Just wanted to sucker you into typing that out! :lol: :lol: Did that hurt you fingers? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

He's taken over for Al Davis in the WTF department.

I love how rediculous you mental midgets sound taking shots at HOF football men.

I love how rediculous you mental midgets sound taking shots at HOF football men.

:roll: :roll: it's

ridiculous.gif

and you have the nerve to call someone a mental midget.

Jerry Jones has said, a doctor came down from another floor to meet him and congratulate him on him having the brain of a 40 year old. so pound sand

:roll: :roll: it's

ridiculous.gif

and you have the nerve to call someone a mental midget.

Jerry Jones has said, a doctor came down from another floor to meet him and congratulate him on him having the brain of a 40 year old. so pound sand

Hey Fredo, you'd have been lucky to have Davis own the eagles since 1960, or Jones since 1989. Now please explain how you wouldn't so I can laugh in your face some more.

Hey Fredo, you'd have been lucky to have Davis own the eagles since 1960, or Jones since 1989. Now please explain how you wouldn't so I can laugh in your face some more.

Well Al Davis is dead, so he's not owning **** and both of them have done some of the dumbest **** when it comes to ownership

Well Al Davis is dead, so he's not owning **** and both of them have done some of the dumbest **** when it comes to ownership

Why would I expect anything else? You don't what it feels like to have your team win a SB. :lol:

Why would I expect anything else? You don't what it feels like to have your team win a SB. :lol:

Again with the lame Super Bowl ****, your team has been .500 for the last 3 years and only has 1 playoff win since your last Super Bowl win. Come around and talk when the Cowboys are relevant again.

Again with the lame Super Bowl ****, your team has been .500 for the last 3 years and only has 1 playoff win since your last Super Bowl win. Come around and talk when the Cowboys are relevant again.

You sound like a fan whose team has not won a SB. You do realize it's been like 6 years since the eagles have won a playoff game.

You sound like a fan whose team has not won a SB. You do realize it's been like 6 years since the eagles have won a playoff game.

It's lame because your team hasn't sniffed the Super Bowl in almost 2 decades. Yet you're running around on the EMB thumping your chest acting like the Cowboys are the greatest team in the NFL. When in fact, they've been irrelevant for quite sometime.

Your only comeback is, Cowboys have Super Bowls, Eagles have none. It's all you have when Eagles fans put you in your place with fact after fact.

It's lame because your team hasn't sniffed the Super Bowl in almost 2 decades. Yet you're running around on the EMB thumping your chest acting like the Cowboys are the greatest team in the NFL. When in fact, they've been irrelevant for quite sometime.

Your only comeback is, Cowboys have Super Bowls, Eagles have none. It's all you have when Eagles fans put you in your place with fact after fact.

Feel free to keep me in my place with these facts. :lol:

Feel free to keep me in my place with these facts. :lol:

more lame a** bull****, you completely disregard anything anyone says and keep using this like it's a snappy comeback, it's old and tired. If the Eagles were to win a Super Bowl, you'd be the type of tool to say "yeah but they don't have 5" pound sand muffin

Even as a Giants fan I always hated the "we have super bowls" argument. Its weak and repetitive. The rule I've always gone by is when your team no longer features a single player from your most recent super bowl victory, your argument is over.

For me, the moment Howard Cross retired (yeah yeah I know) I officially stopped talked about super bowls. That was stretching it already.

I barely talk about super bowl 42 at all since its almost a distant memory. Super bowl 46 will soon be as well.

When you go on and on about how good you were 20 years ago you become that guy who 20 years after high school still wears his Letterman jacket, lives in his parents basement, drives a clunker, and continues to boast about how many girls he hooked up with by graduation even though hes been celibate for over a decade.

Dont be that guy

Even as a Giants fan I always hated the "we have super bowls" argument. Its weak and repetitive. The rule I've always gone by is when your team no longer features a single player from your most recent super bowl victory, your argument is over.

For me, the moment Howard Cross retired (yeah yeah I know) I officially stopped talked about super bowls. That was stretching it already.

I barely talk about super bowl 42 at all since its almost a distant memory. Super bowl 46 will soon be as well.

When you go on and on about how good you were 20 years ago you become that guy who 20 years after high school still wears his Letterman jacket, lives in his parents basement, drives a clunker, and continues to boast about how many girls he hooked up with by graduation even though hes been celibate for over a decade.

Dont be that guy

You become this guy

The Cowboys had to make their trophies out of stone... because metal hadn't been invented yet.

Dont be that guy

Guess who didn't win a SB while I was reading this? Give me break with your BS. Eagle fans are scum and I will treat them accordingly.

more lame a** bull****, you completely disregard anything anyone says and keep using this like it's a snappy comeback, it's old and tired. If the Eagles were to win a Super Bowl, you'd be the type of tool to say "yeah but they don't have 5" pound sand muffin

At least I have snappy comebacks. Safe to say we won't be testing your theory.

At least I have snappy comebacks. Safe to say we won't be testing your theory.

No, you don't have snappy comebacks, you're just a trollish tool. I'd like the numbers for the Mega Millions and Powerball for this Tuesday and Wednesday

Tony Romo went to the devil and said, "Hey Satan, I'll sell you my soul for one playoff run."

The devil laughed and said, "Sorry Tony, not even I can get Jerry to trade you to a good team."