Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

ALL Cowboys Linemen Wearing Knee Braces

Yeah, Odell is gonna have a lot of catching up to do before he can be Eli's intended receiver.

Yeah, Odell is gonna have a lot of catching up to do before he can be Eli's intended receiver.

according to the article, he stopped short in a route causing DRC to pick off Eli.

your old a** would probably have a heart attack :P

Vincent, sounds like Odell Beckham is in the old man's dog house

Oh well, better than going out a broke bish. :lol:

according to the article, he stopped short in a route causing DRC to pick off Eli.

Apparently they didn't watch the Ole Miss game.

Thought he was relegated to returns and sidelines due to a bum hamstring. .. oh well. That's what practice is for. Fing up.

Guess who didn't win a SB while I was reading this? Give me break with your BS. Eagle fans are scum and I will treat them accordingly.

???. Why are you so angry? Youre gonna lump all eagles fans together and call them scum!?.

Relax dude. Its just a game

Thought he was relegated to returns and sidelines due to a bum hamstring. .. oh well. That's what practice is for. Fing up.

The New York Giants believe first-round pick Odell Beckham is exactly the type of talent who can helpEli Manning put last year's struggles in the rearview.

Beckham has to be on the field to make a difference, of course. The rookie wide receiver missed his fourth straight training camp practice on Sunday with a hamstring injury. Afterwards, Giantscoach Tom Coughlin was asked about being disappointed.

"It's more than that," Coughlin said, according to ESPN.com. "We're trying to put a team together. We saw too much of that in the spring."

Beckham was held out of several practices during OTAs and minicamp because of the same hamstring injury. Coughlin called out Beckham last week after he stopped short on a deep route, leading to a Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie interception.

"He's got some work to do, just like they all do," Coughlin said after that practice, via the Sporting News.

On Sunday, Coughlin made it clear his frustration is not with Beckham, but the lingering nature of the hamstring injury. There are just six weeks to go before the New York Giants begin the regular season against the Detroit Lions.

"We're not going to let him go if he's in danger of hurting himself. That's all there is to it," Coughlin said. "I can stand here and fight all I want. It's not going to matter."

Coughlin has been around forever, so he knows the more reps Beckham misses this summer, the less he's able to make an instant impact as a rookie.

And therein lies the rub: This new Giants' offense really needs Beckham to hit the ground running.

http://www.nfl.com/n...beckhams-injury

Am I supposed to be upset by that?

I didn't post it for that reason, I posted it to show you, that's where I got he pulled up in the route and DRC picked it off. That and the fact that he seems to be in Coughlin's dog house.

I didn't post it for that reason, I posted it to show you, that's where I got he pulled up in the route and DRC picked it off. That and the fact that he seems to be in Coughlin's dog house.

Little info doesn't hurt.

He can keep David Wilson, and ryan nassib company. The doghouse triplets.

Does The Cowboys kicker wear knee braces as well?

You would think they'd want to protect their 9th best player. :lol:

???. Why are you so angry? Youre gonna lump all eagles fans together and call them scum!?.

Relax dude. Its just a game

IDK, maybe, Certainly these two idiots. They are the typical bitter, envious eagles fan. They deserve to have **** rubbed in their face.

IDK, maybe, Certainly these two idiots. They are the typical bitter, envious eagles fan. They deserve to have **** rubbed in their face.

:roll:

You're Fin delusional, bitter and envious about what? The Cowboys going 8-8 for three consecutive years? It's not our fault your GM is inept and your owner can't stay out of his own damn way.

You seem bitter because the Cowboys are a long ways away from their glory days. I mean why else would you continuously throw up the fact the Cowboys have Super Bowl wins and the Eagles don't every time you're losing an argument?

BTW, you're on the Philadelphia Eagles website, if you can't handle the jabs and ribbing by Eagles fans, maybe you shouldn't be here, maybe you should go to the Cowboys message board.

:roll: @you acting all tough, nothing but a keyboard commando, keep flexing those keyboard muscles, you'll get there someday

:roll:

You're Fin delusional, bitter and envious about what? The Cowboys going 8-8 for three consecutive years? It's not our fault your GM is inept and your owner can't stay out of his own damn way.

You seem bitter because the Cowboys are a long ways away from their glory days. I mean why else would you continuously throw up the fact the Cowboys have Super Bowl wins and the Eagles don't every time you're losing an argument?

BTW, you're on the Philadelphia Eagles website, if you can't handle the jabs and ribbing by Eagles fans, maybe you shouldn't be here, maybe you should go to the Cowboys message board.

:roll: @you acting all tough, nothing but a keyboard commando, keep flexing those keyboard muscles, you'll get there someday

Keyboard commando??? Feel free to pm me for my contact info if feel I'm hiding behind my keyboard.

Keyboard commando??? Feel free to pm me for my contact info if feel I'm hiding behind my keyboard.

:roll: :roll: reading comprehension, it goes a long way.

The comment about "they deserve to have **** smashed in their face" like you're actually doing something

oooooh tough guy

Yeah, I'm going to drive all the from my house, which is near Pittsburgh, to that **** hole state you call a home to confront some holier than thou DBag, grow up buddy.

As I said, if you can't handle the things Eagles fans say on their own damn message board about your team, then go elsewhere, you wont be missed.

:roll: :roll: reading comprehension, it goes a long way.

The comment about "they deserve to have **** smashed in their face" like you're actually doing something

oooooh tough guy

Yeah, I'm going to drive all the from my house, which is near Pittsburgh, to that **** hole state you call a home to confront some holier than thou DBag, grow up buddy.

As I said, if you can't handle the things Eagles fans say on their own damn message board about your team, then go elsewhere, you wont be missed.

I'm not the one losing his patience, calling out people as cowards for typing things on a message board. Perhaps I hit to close to home with my comments and hurt your feelings. Boo Hoo. Sorry to hear it, cry me a river.

Bottom line is your franchise is a Fing joke. Lane Johnson with the 4th pick of the draft!!!!!!! 28 YR OLD leading WR released without compensation?? Enjoy last place this season and for many to come.

I'm not the one losing his patience, calling out people as cowards for typing things on a message board. Perhaps I hit to close to home with my comments and hurt your feelings. Boo Hoo. Sorry to hear it, cry me a river.

Bottom line is your franchise is a Fing joke. Lane Johnson with the 4th pick of the draft!!!!!!! 28 YR OLD leading WR released without compensation?? Enjoy last place this season and for many to come.

:roll: I've yet to lose my patience. As far as losing patience, you seem really butt hurt over the comments made about your sorry team. I also don't believe I called you a coward. Again with your lack of comprehension. I said you were acting like a tough guy because you said, "they deserve to have **** smashed in their face" like you're actually doing it.

:roll: If you actually knew something about this, it'd be a Fin miracle. The Eagles shopped DeSean in 2012 with no interest, then again last year with the same result. The reason there was no interest, was because his contract to too large. They went to DeSean and asked him to restructure so they could facilitate a trade, he declined and was thus released.

The Lane Johnson pick wasn't a bad pick, so he tested positive, the only reason you're pissing & moaning about the pick, is because it was the Eagles. I've asked you numerous times if you bished this much about the Texans taking Brian Cushing and him winning DROY only to find out he tested positive. Your only response to that was the lame Super Bowl ****, ONCE AGAIN.

As far as the Eagles being last in the division for the 2014 season with many more to come, since you can see that far into the future, once again, I'd like the Mega Millions numbers for tonight and the Powerball numbers for tomorrow.

Now your response will completely bypass anything I said, as it has several times and you'll include the Super Bowl bull**** again.

Guest PolkaDotPants

sonnyboy has been exposed as a troll numerous times at this point. He had no place in TATE, then relocated to ATN, and will soon enough see his stale act relegated to R&R.

It makes more sense for TC than flyswatters and boom boxes

Caption:

Dallas Cowboys receivers Jamar Newsome (85), left, and Dez Bryant dance to some music being play on the practice field during their afternoon practice at Dallas Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, CA, on July 25, 2014. (Michael Ainsworth/The Dallas Morning News)

NS_25AFTERNOON9_38980183-620x514.jpg

Link

Music at Cowboys practice:

During the spring, the Cowboys started to operate their practices with loud music playing. They will continue that during training camp. The music cuts off after the play and does not resume until the offense breaks the huddle.

Ballet bar and loud music

They have altered the practice regimen the first two days of training camp. No “official” conditioning test. New pre-practice warm-up routine. A ballet bar installed at The Ranch for stretching purposes. They will be playing music during training camp practice.

Does The Cowboys kicker wear knee braces as well?

You would think they'd want to protect their 9th best player. :lol:

:roll: Still beating that drum. :roll:

To be fair, Donnie Jones is probably the 9th best player on our team because of his ability to change a game.