Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Cowboys send out 2014 playoff tickets(nfccg)

Some of the comments are pretty funny, a few I liked the most

Samuel

Dallas sent out playoff tickets, unfortunately they were picked off and returned for a TD

Ben

Report: Dallas Cowboy's entire ticket office suspended for violating NFL's substance abuse policy--Ed Werder with more.

Akil

I get unsolicited junk mail all the time, how is this any different?

Chad

Jerry Jones charging $90 for a pizza -thinks this is funny. The Cowboys are hysterical! 2014 NFC EAST 1. Eagles 2. NY 3. Washington 4. The Lone Star Circus.

Did they not learn their lesson a few years back when they gave out tickets to the NFCCG prematurely? So pathetic...

By Week 7, those tickets will be thrown away. I can't see that team winning more than 4 games this year with that poor defense and Romo's back issues.

These guys either went through a time machine into the future or Jones and romo are smoking from the same tree. If the cowturds make the NFCCG. I swear i will quit watching football.

http://espn.go.com/d...=sportscenterTW

Let's see Last year Jerrah wanted some "Glory Hole"This year he is selling NFC Championship Game tickets in August.What stupidity will he do next year to top this nonsense? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Let's see Last year Jerrah wanted some "Glory Hole"This year he is selling NFC Championship Game tickets in August.What stupidity will he do next year to top this nonsense? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Next year Jerry gives his team replica Super Bowl rings.

Cowboy fans have to be the dumbest in the nfl. The only reason jj does and says the stupid things he does and says, is because his fan base eat it up. So does the media. Its really strange.

Cowboy fans have to be the dumbest in the nfl. The only reason jj does and says the stupid things he does and says, is because his fan base eat it up. So does the media. Its really strange.

You have obviously never been to Dallas or read their message board....he gets slaughtered on talk radio down there about as bad as the phillies gm does in philly.

You have obviously never been to Dallas or read their message board....he gets slaughtered on talk radio down there about as bad as the phillies gm does in philly.

Are the fans actually in Dallas different than the bandwagon fans around the country? You know the types that like the Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers?

I have a question concerning the Dullarse Cowboys. When they continue to do more dumb arse ish, why do you act surprised? :huh:

Are the fans actually in Dallas different than the bandwagon fans around the country? You know the types that like the Cowboys, Yankees, and Lakers?

Yeah, pretty much. the Dallas fans that live in Dallas are great, nationally Dallas has a large group of fans, and those are the type of people that are bandwagoners

Yeah, pretty much. the Dallas fans that live in Dallas are great, nationally Dallas has a large group of fans, and those are the type of people that are bandwagoners

oh, and they never boo either! how cool is that!

'I love Dallas'

37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

oh, and they never boo either! how cool is that!

'I love Dallas'

37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

Who says they never boo in Dallas? I saw Aikman get boo'd off the field and that was after he won 3 rings! That's why I laugh when Mcnabb used to cry about getting boo'd in Philly "after all he'd won" he never would have been able to handle playing in Dallas.

I ... I just can't... Jerry is a millionaire and has nothing left to put his hopes in life in the the Cowboys. It is the only thing that excites a man who can have anything he wants. He can't have a Super Bowl, So... that is his hopes and dreams. Pretty simple. The problem is, he wants it so bad, he makes really bad decisions. All owners are millionaires I know, But Jerry is in the top few who are so anxious they just make bad decisions. at this point in life. Hey, he used to 'have it together' in the aikman days but he knows his ending is near.

I ... I just can't... Jerry is a millionaire and has nothing left to put his hopes in life in the the Cowboys.

Jeffrey Lurie bought the Eagles on May 6, 1994 from then-owner Norman Braman for an estimated $185 million. The club is now estimated to be the 11th most valuable sports team, worth $1.12 billion, as valuated in 2011 by Forbes.

http://en.wikipedia....adelphia_Eagles

(that was just 3 years ago with that estimate, now it's worth well over 2 billion)

these days of big quantitative easing spurred inflation, being a millionaire is admitting to being the lower end of just north of the poverty line, why do you think a chump organization like the Clippers is going for 2 billion, because if you're not worth at least 10 billion or so, you are a nobody. Times, they are a changing very rapidly, hard to keep up, most people aren't either. We as a society and country are approaching hyper-inflation too.