Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Cowboys send out 2014 playoff tickets(nfccg)

Did the "fans" (you know bc most have never even been to TX) actually have to pay for the playoff tickets??

It's all in the article. The bar codes on the tickets are activated if Dallas clinches a home playoff game and the ticket has been paid for. So right now it's just a worthless piece of paper.

Why do you care what Jerry Jones does since you think he's so stupid. Eagles have never won a SB and JJ has 3 so I ask you who's the fool?

Why do you care what Jerry Jones does since you think he's so stupid. Eagles have never won a SB and JJ has 3 so I ask you who's the fool?

Jerry Jones.

Say what you want, but as an eagles fan, I love jerry jones.....I hope he lives until 120 and owns the cowpies the whole time...and remains the GM.

./p>

Why do you care what Jerry Jones does since you think he's so stupid. Eagles have never won a SB and JJ has 3 so I ask you who's the fool?./p> ./div> ./blockquote>

./p>

Jimmy Johnson won those super bowls with the guys he picked and coached. JJ and that idiot switzer didn't have to do anything with the talent johnson put together. Jones was arrogant and stupid to part ways with johnson or he might be sitting on 6-7 super bowl wins. ./p>

I liked Jimmy and credit him for most of our success, but he left Dallas he dd nothing after that. I never liked Switzer and he won because of what JImmy put together I agree with you there. I think Jerry is made some good decisions the last few years and Stephen may be part of it or perhaps Garrett but the team is on an incline with so much youth and some good drafting. The O line is one of the top with the best players at 23 years old. Receivers are young and talented and well as backs and TE's. Romo has to stay healthy to be able to compete but that's with any QB in the NFL. Defense is a problem with so many guys that can't stay healthy. If we can work in our defense we can be strong for many years to come.

I liked Jimmy and credit him for most of our success, but he left Dallas he dd nothing after that. I never liked Switzer and he won because of what JImmy put together I agree with you there. I think Jerry is made some good decisions the last few years and Stephen may be part of it or perhaps Garrett but the team is on an incline with so much youth and some good drafting. The O line is one of the top with the best players at 23 years old. Receivers are young and talented and well as backs and TE's. Romo has to stay healthy to be able to compete but that's with any QB in the NFL. Defense is a problem with so many guys that can't stay healthy. If we can work in our defense we can be strong for many years to come.

So Birdman,

I know the everyone likes to pick on JJ and they do and rightfully so in many cases I agree. But how about the Eagles is Chip your saving grace? Time will tell or is he another long line of good college coaches that don't do well in the NFL. What happens in the next four years and no SB titles?

So Birdman,

I know the everyone likes to pick on JJ and they do and rightfully so in many cases I agree. But how about the Eagles is Chip your saving grace? Time will tell or is he another long line of good college coaches that don't do well in the NFL. What happens in the next four years and no SB titles?